Sign in to follow this  
Alurcard

Overbearing Chairman and Poor Transfer System...

I’ve been having an issue with the chairman valuation of players for some time but had assumed it was just the way the transfer system works, but it’s really bugging me lately and making it very hard to do deals. I’m wondering if everyone is having the same problem and how are people getting round it.

The problem that I’m having is that when I try and buy a player from another internal club, players that I try and offer as part exchange are worth nearly double to my chairman what they are in my squad and to the other team. This means that in most deals I’m trying to do, I either can’t meet the other teams minimum valuation or if I do, it’s more than my chairman is willing to let me offer. I had originally thought that this was because of the value of the players to my squad, but this happens regardless of the ratings of the players I’m offering or trying to buy, and regardless of the stature of the other club involved.

For example, I’m trying to buy a 27 year old 90 rated player valued at £11,530,000, I’m offering a 24 year old 90 rated player in part ex, both have the same positions exactly. His squad value is £8,520,000 but his value when I try and offer him is £17,055,000 to my chairman and only £8,520,000 to the other teams chairman, which basically means I can’t bid on him as too expensive on my side and not offering enough on the other teams side. This is just one example but there are a lot more.

I’ve tweeted SM previously about this and was told to raise a ticket, so I raised a ticket last week which was closed with a typical corporate response that was of no help other than to prove they hadn’t read it properly. Anyone any ideas?

Re: Overbearing Chairman and Poor Transfer System...

typical SM unfortunately

SM have given up on trying to make the game better for us, so maybe we should give up on trying to get it improved as well

(I know - horrible attitude - shame SM's lack of interaction/actual improvements etc has left me feeling like this. I just take it as is now)

typical SM unfortunately

SM have given up on trying to make the game better for us' date=' so maybe we should give up on trying to get it improved as well

(I know - horrible attitude - shame SM's lack of interaction/actual improvements etc has left me feeling like this. I just take it as is now)[/quote']

Yeah sorry to hear that mate, it doesn't seem that long ago you were a red, its coming something when people that have been playing this game for years trying to improve things have given up on it.

ya my lyon in wc-1 i was trying to buy a striker,my best striker was rated 89 so was biding for 90 and 91 rated strikers by offering young 89/90 rated mids in exchange to several clubs, every time i offered either two players either rated 89 or 87/88 or one player rated 90 i couldn't proceed

This despite having about 89/90+ rated mids in my side and my best striker being rated 89

Basically got no consideration from SM who were completely unwilling to even read properly what i was trying to tell them

luckily firmino got a position change so now i have a 90 rated striker but still stuck with excessive number of mids rated 90+ which i can't use in exchange deals

So im basically non existent in the transfer market and i just make do with playing weaker teams 30/40% of the time instead to keep players happy

this has been on going for along time now so as i have noting to do other than setup my team and check results i only log in usually twice weekly quickly for the last 6 to 8months

SM is doing all they can to basically destroy setups this past year, sadly there doing a good job of it

ya my lyon in wc-1 i was trying to buy a striker' date='my best striker was rated 89 so was biding for 90 and 91 rated strikers by offering young 89/90 rated mids in exchange to several clubs, every time i offered either two players either rated 89 or 87/88 or one player rated 90 i couldn't proceed

This despite having about 89/90+ rated mids in my side and my best striker being rated 89

Basically got no consideration from SM who were completely unwilling to even read properly what i was trying to tell them

luckily firmino got a position change so now i have a 90 rated striker but still stuck with excessive number of mids rated 90+ which i can't use in exchange deals

So im basically non existent in the transfer market and i just make do with playing weaker teams 30/40% of the time instead to keep players happy

this has been on going for along time now so as i have noting to do other than setup my team and check results i only log in usually twice weekly quickly for the last 6 to 8months

SM is doing all they can to basically destroy setups this past year, sadly there doing a good job of it[/quote']

Yep, that pretty much sums my exact problem, even down to the useless reply from SM.