Sign in to follow this  
sirmarkhughes

Where's my prizemoney; Are you feeling ripped off?

I have edited in some screenshots, snippets and explanations to this opening post as some people do not read through a whole thread.

Everytime we win a cup, shield, smfa game etc The prizemoney you earn is not being added to your funds as there is a bug that makes SM deduct the prizemoney you earn from your starting balance meaning you are not getting it paid.Check your starting balance before you play a cup tie and you will see this is a fact(or you can check out the thread below and see by the screenshots that this is happening).Go to your club finance page and check prizemoney whatever amount it says you have earned this is how much you have been ripped off by SM this season, we need to get together and make SM take notice. Thanks for listening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see a few people reply to this, yes it is happening to you all, prizemoney is not being paid and when you send in a bug ticket SM comes back saying it is not a bug or just ignores you, they look at the numbers and it all adds up but that is because they are not seeing where the bug lies.Whatever prizemoney you get for winning a cup game, SMFA game or cup final a deduction of the same amount will be made from your seasons starting balance meaning you are not really receiving the money but the numbers still add up in SM.

Does your income sheet show you having received this money for example' date=' income on finances section it says you received 3.5 in funds or not?

Won cup yesterday but doing the maths I never received the funds even though my income sheet says I did but it was never added to the overall balance, but I'm not 100% sure of this[/quote']

Look above for a small explanation and here are a couple of screenshot snippets to show what I mean.

here is my prizemoney earned and starting balance pre-cup final;

U1_zps0w3ppfnn.png

And here is my prizemoney earned and starting balance after the cup final;

U2_zpsdlcpgiog.png

As you can see the prizemoney has increased by £3,500,000 but the seasons starting balance has been reduced by the same £3,500,000 thus meaning although you have been paid the money in SM's eyes they are not noticing that there is a bug that deducts the same said prizemoney from your starting balance so the only money you are earning from cup games, cup finals etc is from the gate receipts and merchandising sales.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had noticed that the last few cup finals have been in that the prize money doesn't get paid, for those of you that have been stiffed by not getting the cash you deserve you will know what I mean.

So the last cup final I was in (Champs League final) I took a before and after screenshot and sent them in as a bug as it clearly showed that my balance had not been updated with the extra cash injection for winning, this fell on deaf ears and was not deemed worthy of a response from SM, so 5 million cash down the drain.

Today I was again in a cup final and have taken before and after screenshots of the finances page and it is clear to see that I have been stiffed again, the extra gate/merchandise revenue has been added but the starting balance has been reduced by 3.5 million meaning that the 3.5 million prize money I supposedly won doesn't get added to my balance.

I am not going to write to SM again to be ignored but I thought I will post here to let you see what is happening, maybe if a few of us can do a before and after screenshot them SM can get this bug fixed or maybe even just we can get a response from them.

HERE IS THE BEFORE SCREENSHOT

b4_zpsead5tdar.png

HERE IS THE AFTER SCREENSHOT

aftA_zpssrk9et2l.png

Liverpool have been awarded £3,500,000 in prize money.

You can see that the starting budget has been changed from the before and after, it has been reduced by the 3.5 million meaning no prizemoney.

Sort it out SM as this problem has been around for over a year and still no attempt to fix it.

Re: Cap final prizemoney not paid again!

the first time it happened to me was around two and a half years ago.

Dev Steve was being helpful but the last time i wrote to him, he didnt reply.

I just cant understand why those looking at the bug tickets are incapable of seeing what the problem is.

All i can presume is that they are very incompetent or have no respect for its customers and cant be bothered with bug tickets.

It has a particular problem for my club in 7046, next week i will be in my 3rd final in 4 seasons and have a debt of nearly 6m, it doesnt take a lot of working out that if i was receiving my prize money, i would be in a position to at least p/e some players in the transfer market.

Re: Cap final prizemoney not paid again!

I did a before and after screenshot, the same as the last cup final I was in and the problem is easy to spot as for some reason after the cup final they reduce your seasons starting budget by the amount of prize money you are supposed to win meaning you earn no prizemoney just the extra gate receipts.

I made a ticket the last time but was not even dignified a response so this time I have put it in the open forum hoping to at least get some kind of answer.

Between this final and the CL final at end of last season I am mow short 8.5 million in prizemoney, which is a scandal, clubs like mine can handle it though so it is not me I feel for as much as the little guys who are getting shafted when they fail to get prizemoney.

Sort it out SM.

Re: Cup final prizemoney not paid again!

happened to me most recently in january

sent a ticket saying

I played in the shield final tonight, and before the game I had a balance of 9mil and a bit -

my income for the night was - Gate Receipts£983,239

TV Revenue£1,534,446

Sponsor£737,429

Merchandise£245,810

Prize money £2,000,000

yet my balance is only 12mil - there is a little over 2 million missing

and got the usual reply

'Hi Sir,

We have checked against our database and the Finance is correct for your club.

Regards

Soccer Manager'

happened to me most recently in january

sent a ticket saying

and got the usual reply

'Hi Sir' date='

We have checked against our database and the Finance is correct for your club.

Regards

Soccer Manager'[/quote']

In the screenshots you can see where the problem is, they change the seasons starting balance deducting the prize money so it looks like it all adds up.

This is the second before and after screenshot I have taken of the financial page before and after a cup final and the second time they have altered the starting balance deducting the prize money, as you can see in the first (before) screenshot I started my season with a £12,994,058-In the second(after) screenshot you can see my season starting balance has now been reduced to £9,494,058, the difference between the two starting balances is the £3,500,000 prize money I have supposedly been awarded.

The same scenario happened in the Champions League final where the starting balance was altered/reduced by the amount of prizemoney I was supposedly awarded.

It is a clear bug and needs fixed ASAP.

In the last final I was underpaid I pointed out like you to SM that my prizemoney hadn't been paid, I added in screenshots like the ones I have added in here but SM never even dignified my complaint with a response.

I am not sure how hard it would be to fix the error but if you know exactly how and where it is going wrong I am sure it wouldn't be too hard but whether SM are interested in trying to fix it I am unsure.

I am not going to go through the rigmarole of sending in the screenshots and making a bug ticket as I am not a fan of being ignored, I am a paying customer(albeit only paying monthly at the minute as I am close to packing the whole thing in) so should be able to voice my concerns but SM seem to have a customer service like no other.

Dan/Sean/Paul,

I have experienced this same issue dozens of times across many game worlds and gave up reporting it via bug tickets after about the fourth contemptuous reply from SM that there 'was no problem and the matter is now closed'.

I didn't have the know-how to take before and after screen shots but the ones above are definitive proof that prize money is deducted from your season's opening balance thus negating it.

Come on, SM - at least have the decency to publicly acknowledge there is a problem given this evidence...

Dan/Sean/Paul' date='

I have experienced this same issue dozens of times across many game worlds and gave up reporting it via bug tickets after about the fourth contemptuous reply from SM that there 'was no problem and the matter is now closed'.

I didn't have the know-how to take before and after screen shots but the ones above are definitive proof that prize money is deducted from your season's opening balance thus negating it.

[b']Come on, SM - at least have the decency to publicly acknowledge there is a problem given this evidence...[/b]

My thoughts exactly matey.

Dan/Sean/Paul' date='

[b'] I didn't have the know-how to take before and after screen shots but the ones above are definitive proof that prize money is deducted from your season's opening balance thus negating it.[/b]

Come on, SM - at least have the decency to publicly acknowledge there is a problem given this evidence...

To make and save a screenshot go to the finances page, more than likely you will need to reduce the zoom to fit in the full page, to do this press Ctrl and the - that will zoom smaller (Ctrl and + zooms it back) then press print screen(Prt Sc), then open paint and paste, save the pic as a png file then upload it to a hosting site like Photobucket or Imgur.

It would be nice if we could get a few before and after screenshots to let SM see more evidence that the prizemoney is not being paid.

after retaining the Shield, we find the SM bug once again denies us the prize money. two seasons of no prize money costs us 7m and SM refuse to admit to the bug.

this is Brighton in 7046.

going to put in a bug ticket to see if they are still as incompetent as they have shown.

after retaining the Shield' date=' we find the SM bug once again denies us the prize money. two seasons of no prize money costs us 7m and SM refuse to admit to the bug.

this is Brighton in 7046.

going to put in a bug ticket to see if they are still as incompetent as they have shown.[/quote']

Well done on winning the Shield pity you never took some screenshots though, anyway I hope you get some joy from SM about the cash but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I've been having the same problem as well for the past year. Sometimes I'm paid, sometimes I'm not. I just lost out on 5 million in prize winnings after having my 90 rated Stoke City team beat Real Madrid in the SFMA Champions Cup. I send in tickets, but all I get is that a reply saying that there is nothing wrong. I don't understand why they can't take a few minutes to fix the problem. It's pretty frustrating.

my bug ticket from Tuesday has not been looked at.

Even worse , Noisy has a custom gameworld that should have had a new season start on Tuesday but something went wrong during the changeover from the old season to the new ,so it cant be played.

SM Dev Steve hasnt logged into the forum since 25th.

Does this mean that there isnt anyone from SM working this week or does it mean there is no one working on the game we are playing?

I'm sure if the system went down ,someone would be alerted but could the day to day running of SM be without an employee checking what is going on?

my bug ticket from Tuesday has not been looked at.

Even worse ' date=' Noisy has a custom gameworld that should have had a new season start on Tuesday but something went wrong during the changeover from the old season to the new ,so it cant be played.

SM Dev Steve hasnt logged into the forum since 25th.

Does this mean that there isnt anyone from SM working this week or does it mean there is no one working on the game we are playing?

I'm sure if the system went down ,someone would be alerted but could the day to day running of SM be without an employee checking what is going on?[/quote']

I sent a bug ticket for the first cup final I noticed that the prizemoney was not being paid as the starting balance was reduced, I took screenshots ..etc but that was back at the end of last season in Champions League final [7046] on 30th December 2014 and I am still waiting on a response, hence why I never even bothered to send a ticket for the final from this season where these screenshots come from so it comes as no surprise to me that you haven't had an answer back yet Paul.

My thoughts are that everybody is out celebrating the successful launch of the Soccer Manager 2015, IMO the forum and forumers and players of the multiplayer SM are seen to irrelevants and the customer service sucks as much as a 6 week old McDonalds burger, TBH I can't believe I am still a paying customer, chit I am starting to question why I am still playing the game as nobody seems to give a monkeys anymore.

Well luckily enough we are still in the same season as the screenshots I have taken that are in the thread and our 400k prizemoney has been deducted from the starting balance again (along with the prizemoney from qualifying through last sixteen that I forgot to screenshot) so I will add another screenshot in that thread as further proof that THIS IS A BUG.Not sure if it will help get a response but I continue this on in there and again if I make it through the semi-final, final etc.I am glad I spotted where the money is going as we have all known for a while that money was not getting paid but it took a while for me to figure out that it was being deducted from the starting balance, strange that this affects so many people yet so few people have commented in the thread.I mean if you have a semi-successful season have a look in the financial page of your club and where it says prizemoney this is the amount of cash you have been ripped off by not getting paid it; mine sits at Prize Money £6,700,000 this season!!!!

Here is a screenshot after I have just qualified through the last sixteen knockout of the Champions League cup and the quarter-final of the Champions League Cup and again you will notice my starting balance has been deducted the prizemoney thus meaning I am not getting paid again, look back up this thread and you will see my starting balance getting lower the more prizemoney earned yet the prize money keeps rising.

7046%20balance_zps2tllqgn2.png

Sorry about the stretched screenshots but these are relevant to show the date and turn of the gameworld etc.

COME ON SM SORT THIS CHIT OUT HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO BE RIPPED OFF!!!

THIS IS A BUG!!!!!!!

just noticed my first bug ticket for this problem was xmas 2012:eek:

the team it is affecting most has earnt 4.25m this season in prize money, we are 2.7m in debt, the difference in being able to p/e players or not. 7046 is hard enough without this problem.

Good you are bringing this up, this happened to me too recently. It was the first time I noticed and I ended up thinking I probably misread my earlier balance or something.. But I know I didn't. I didn't make screenshots but I see here that you guys are getting zero reply to that, tho the evidence is so clear.

Or is this another SM trick to force us to buy more credits or something?

Dev . conor community manager last online 2nd april

Dev alex community manager 15th January

Dev eric community manager 6th November

Dev fleur community manager 21st april

Dev louis community manager 8th September

Dev max community manager 8th april 2014

Dev steve community manager 25th april, steve is the only one who has been helpful in the past but he hasn’t replied to any of my pm’s since January, which was the same time I stopped helping with the awful single player tests.

SHAMEFUL!

What would happen to the forum if all Mods. resigned, leaving just SM's paid staff to run it?

Dev . conor community manager last online 2nd april

Dev alex community manager 15th January

Dev eric community manager 6th November

Dev fleur community manager 21st april

Dev louis community manager 8th September

Dev max community manager 8th april 2014

Dev steve community manager 25th april' date=' steve is the only one who has been helpful in the past but he hasn’t replied to any of my pm’s since January, which was the same time I stopped helping with the awful single player tests.

SHAMEFUL!

What would happen to the forum if all Mods. resigned, leaving just SM's paid staff to run it?[/quote']

That's really worrying to see. I know I've raised a few things with SM recently and been ignored or given rubbish answers, but the fact half of them haven't even logged in in months could be a prelude to the way the whole thing is going, hopefully not though.

What would happen to the forum if all Mods. resigned' date=' leaving just SM's paid staff to run it?[/quote']

Nothing - I remember when someone posted the contents of a message from a Dev on the forum, which made it very clear that they care very little for the forumers, as it represents a small number of their members. Only I don't think it was quite as polite as I have put it

Re: Where's my prizemoney; Are you feeling ripped off?

I too have this bug in two game worlds that i noticed it, its really hard in one game world especially that i have very limited resources, i submitted the tickets, lets see how they handle it!

Does your income sheet show you having received this money for example, income on finances section it says you received 3.5 in funds or not?

Won cup yesterday but doing the maths I never received the funds even though my income sheet says I did but it was never added to the overall balance, but I'm not 100% sure of this

Does your income sheet show you having received this money for example' date=' income on finances section it says you received 3.5 in funds or not?

Won cup yesterday but doing the maths I never received the funds even though my income sheet says I did but it was never added to the overall balance, but I'm not 100% sure of this[/quote']

yes, the problem is that your starting balance would of changed by -3.5m so the figures add up but you lose the prize money.

Nice to see a few people reply to this, yes it is happening to you all, prizemoney is not being paid and when you send in a bug ticket SM comes back saying it is not a bug or just ignores you, they look at the numbers and it all adds up but that is because they are not seeing where the bug lies.Whatever prizemoney you get for winning a cup game, SMFA game or cup final a deduction of the same amount will be made from your seasons starting balance meaning you are not really receiving the money but the numbers still add up in SM.

Look above for a small explanation and here are a couple of screenshot snippets to show what I mean.

here is my prizemoney earned and starting balance pre-cup final;

U1_zps0w3ppfnn.png

And here is my prizemoney earned and starting balance after the cup final;

U2_zpsdlcpgiog.png

As you can see the prizemoney has increased by £3,500,000 but the seasons starting balance has been reduced by the same £3,500,000 thus meaning although you have been paid the money in SM's eyes they are not noticing that there is a bug that deducts the same said prizemoney from your starting balance so the only money you are earning from cup games, cup finals etc is from the gate receipts and merchandising sales.

For me is more simple, i had 11.6 million Budget before winning the SMFA Shield, I got 3,4 Million from the Ticket sales and 5 Million prize money for winning the cup, well, my transfer budget now is only 14 Million, from the budget i already had plus the ticket sales money, so were is the prize money.

Its important to note that the transfer market is closed and the season is over, so money couldn't be spent in any way.

My first bug ticket, they said its all ok, it all looks fine, the situation is resolved, but it isn't.

Some people pay for Gold management only to be able to take charge of the team is SMFA cups and Shields, if we aren't able to have the prize money from winning it, whats the point?