FIFA 16 Official Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The off the ball dribbling is broken 3 times I have went to use it and it's like there was a invisble wall I ran into and it pushed me back off the ball it happened once in the demo 2 times online when i was playing the game now i'm not any news of a patch at all?

The off the ball dribbling is broken 3 times I have went to use it and it's like there was a invisble wall I ran into and it pushed me back off the ball it happened once in the demo 2 times online when i was playing the game now i'm not any news of a patch at all?

Thats not actually a bug.

It happens becuse EA and Disney have made a deal where Disney allows EA to implement 'The Force' in their games >.>, and i have based this on absolutely nothing

Lol the game is pretty much garbage well it's not but it's not fun and where as pes is more fun it's still not really worth buying either imo. I really want a football game to play i don't know what i will do without a football game but i'd rather spend my time moaning and looking for players in gc-1 who are at external clubs on sm than play fifa. I have 200k coins on fut and i've not even bothered making a team mainly due to the prices but also because it just suckkkkss!

There are 3 ea games i play or well played battlefield ea ufc and fifa ea ufc is still fun and after almost what a year and a half or 2 i'm still playing and even done a career mode which i never do but it's getting outdated as is bf4 and fifa they all need a majore facelift in all aspects i hope they're working on a new engine right now for fifa as there's only so much i can take. I haven't played career mode or any offline mode in fifa since i can remember probably since 2000 or before they're too boring. Once you've played it once why do it over again it's not fun to work up from prospect to hall of fame if the mode is practically the same every edition they need a full new mode or at the least a great story mode ass offline is as dull as my moaning posts.

Has anyone watched any pack opening vids? I watched one before release i think they spent 20k points and they got 3 90+ players or inform i bought 12k points i got no-one heck i'd of been happy with a Dost card coming to the end of the pack opening it was so bad and they wonder why people buy coins. To further my point i watched aksi vid 50k fifa points and i can't stand the kid anymore as he's a sellout but i know i'ddo the exact same thing but again he got no-one in packs 1 in form from the dutch league was the best player and 50k points is almost $500.

Someone said crossing is broke almost every cross ends up in the keepers hands this is kinda true but heading is op again as if you cross and you actually connect it's pretty much going in it's the best and easiest way to score. Fifa almost always sucks at launch more than any game and as you play it more you begin to enjoy it more and feel as the updates come it really is a better game and improvement but this year i can't even get myself to play it.

Imagine there was a 3rd competitor to fifa pes oreven if pes was able to overtake them again fifa would be great but unless there working on a new engine it's becomming as tired as the call of duty series. I'm all for womans football but i think they should have put it as a seperate game like they do with the euro and wc segments it would have gained more fans and support but myself personally have not even played it bar the 1 game it feels no different. And womens football is no different to the mens except we al know for some reason the goalkeeping is ridiculous but why is that i don't really know but have my theorys?

[uSER=6721]Noisy[/uSER] & Pip;

Do you think it's worth investing in the current TOTW? I've never traded TOTW but surely their price would go up once they're removed from packs? I can't think of any other way of making profit right now. The lowest BIN and auction prices are too similar.

my advice would be buy when the big packs are out and sit tight for a few days, the market rebounds and prices rise again.

I've come to the conclusion that whilst the game sucks to play it is indeed better in terms of dribbling but whilst the defending is better in the sense of tarcking and keeping shape it doesn't give you enough control to actually defend the off the ball dribbling. You can simply hold the right stick in and constantly press but anyone who is good at the game will destroy you. There has always been ways to score free kicks a high percentage of the time but when you keeper positions himself to far from the side he is expected to defend and your opponent takes the free kick quickly there's little you can do except watch it hit the back of the net. Is anyone actually enjoying the game now that wasn't where they have had time to play and get used to it now?

• 4 weeks later...
I've come to the conclusion that whilst the game sucks to play it is indeed better in terms of dribbling but whilst the defending is better in the sense of tarcking and keeping shape it doesn't give you enough control to actually defend the off the ball dribbling. You can simply hold the right stick in and constantly press but anyone who is good at the game will destroy you. There has always been ways to score free kicks a high percentage of the time but when you keeper positions himself to far from the side he is expected to defend and your opponent takes the free kick quickly there's little you can do except watch it hit the back of the net. Is anyone actually enjoying the game now that wasn't where they have had time to play and get used to it now?

I play from time to time,but it lacks fluency the game.

I play from time to time' date='but it lacks fluency the game.[/quote']

Same, it's not my go to game but i played it 1 game yesterday scored my best goal in this fifa 16 yet in a 1-0 win. Free-kick 30 yards out on the right side chipped over 1 man wall onto the path of Muller who decides he wants to do a bycycle kick after taking a touch then it goes right into the top left corner. It had a unatural look to but it was still a good goal and the best i've scored so far.

Same' date=' it's not my go to game but i played it 1 game yesterday scored my best goal in this fifa 16 yet in a 1-0 win. Free-kick 30 yards out on the right side chipped over 1 man wall onto the path of Muller who decides he wants to do a bycycle kick after taking a touch then it goes right into the top left corner. It had a unatural look to but it was still a good goal and the best i've scored so far.[/quote']

I bored of it quickly,its ok in small doses.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...