Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

FIFA 16 Official Thread

I agree a total waste of time

UT in all games are garbage it needs to die , well EA games but UT in Mlb is good called Diamond Dynasty same concept only Much Much better the way they  do it.

UT in all games are garbage it needs to die , well EA games but UT in Mlb is good called Diamond Dynasty same concept only Much Much better the way they  do it.

Its EAs biggest money maker, A game costs £40-50 yet a lot of kids now spend £70-80 in just one transaction on fifa points.

UT will be around for a long time to come yet.

Its EAs biggest money maker, A game costs £40-50 yet a lot of kids now spend £70-80 in just one transaction on fifa points.

UT will be around for a long time to come yet.

Everyone knows that already doesn't mean the mode sucks and i'm not even talking about the money aspect I mean the gameplay.

What do guys think of FIFA 17 so far? The new game mode looks OK, and with a years feedback it could be even better in 18. One thing I would have liked in the new FIFA is a separate International Career Mode, where you only manage a nation but it's much more in depth than the current bolt-on to club career mode (scouting, training sessions with the nation, live group draws) however to start off with you can only manage up to a 3 star nation. By unlocking certain achievements more teams will be unlocked, either for that career mode or for a new one should you want to start from scratch. That way you would get people choosing to manage smaller nations and you can have more stories like Iceland, Wales, Hungary etc. It will never happen as it wouldn't make EA any money but it's an idea.

Yeah new mode looks decent, going to wait till one of my friends get it before I do cause the demo always seems to be different to the actual game lol.. If it's anything like 16 I won't be getting it, I didn't enjoy 16 at all.