English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread

Raahizar

Re: English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread

Middlesbrough slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Huddersfield Town in their Division 2 fixture.

Afellay was on the scoresheet for his side. Bad start but I believe my star strikers were fatigued, anyway Afellay continues his golden form. ;)

Kampl marked his debut with an assist. 9 players rated 7, with Afellay an 8 and Casteels a 6. Hopefully my players can recover in time for the home clash against Brighton on Monday. Let's see if Afellay can score against the club he snubbed :P

The Carlisle Daily

Carlisle United fought hard but eventually lost to York City 3-2 in a thrilling encounter.

It was a tight game from the start as York City broke the deadlock with a penalty in the first half.

Newly appointed manager of Carlisle United, Dinie Sadio, rallied his team and made changes by putting in a pair of fresh Singaporean transfers, Hariss Harun and Safuwan Baharudin.

The game went to life as Marvin Ducksh and Gary Dicker both equalised within 15 minutes of the substitutions.

Unfortunately for Carlisle United, York City's loanee from AFC Bournemouth, Stephane Zubar, scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game.

Despite losing his first league game in-charge, Dinie Sadio echoed his thoughts about the exciting game.

"The lads gave it their all out there and we were unfortunate to have lost. It takes a lot of heart to come back twice in a game. I am proud of them."

Since getting the hot seat, Dinie Sadio has made 8 purchases in the transfer season thus far and hopes he can gel his new group of players together in the coming games.

"Regardless, I hope the fans understand my desire in bringing this club upwards. Hence I've made new changes in hope that we can progress as a club together."

The team hopes to win their next game against Mansfield Town who recently lost to current Division 4 league leaders Exeter City 6-0.

Hey guys, Im just trying something new by pretending to be a journalist. Haha

Great idea :)

The Carlisle Daily

Carlisle United fought hard but eventually lost to York City 3-2 in a thrilling encounter.

It was a tight game from the start as York City broke the deadlock with a penalty in the first half.

Newly appointed manager of Carlisle United' date=' Dinie Sadio, rallied his team and made changes by putting in a pair of fresh Singaporean transfers, Hariss Harun and Safuwan Baharudin.

The game went to life as Marvin Ducksh and Gary Dicker both equalised within 15 minutes of the substitutions.

Unfortunately for Carlisle United, York City's loanee from AFC Bournemouth, Stephane Zubar, scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game.

Despite losing his first league game in-charge, Dinie Sadio echoed his thoughts about the exciting game.

"The lads gave it their all out there and we were unfortunate to have lost. It takes a lot of heart to come back twice in a game. I am proud of them."

Since getting the hot seat, Dinie Sadio has made 8 purchases in the transfer season thus far and hopes he can gel his new group of players together in the coming games.

"Regardless, I hope the fans understand my desire in bringing this club upwards. Hence I've made new changes in hope that we can progress as a club together."

The team hopes to win their next game against Mansfield Town who recently lost to current Division 4 league leaders Exeter City 6-0.

Hey guys, Im just trying something new by pretending to be a journalist. Haha[/quote']

Rotherham lose 3-0 to Norwich in the opening game but we bring in our first 2 players which will strengthen the squad. They will hopefully be fit to play the next match.

Goalkeeper Balázs MEGYERI has completed his move to Rotherham United from Olympiacos for £3,530,000
Free Agent Midfielder Jermaine JENAS has completed his move to Rotherham United for £2,048,000

Bringing in 3 more players, will have one Portsmouth player left at the end. My squad is the second best in Division 2(I am somewhat scared of Carsile's 87 stiker and 84 keeper, but I should be able to beat him in the short and long run with my select youth.

Final Squad

First Team(Basic 4-4-2)

Sergio Rico 82 GK

Ashton Gotz 78 D,DM(RL)

Alex Grimaldo 83 D,DM,M(L)

Sandy Walsh 80 D(RC),DM©

Edoardo Goldaniga 80 D©

Jessy Pi 80 DM,M©

77 AM®,F(LC)

Levin Oztunali 82 DM,M,AM©

Jorge Burgui 82 AM©,F(RLC)

Anor Juanpi 78 AM,F(LC)

Heldar Costa 80 AM(RL),F(RLC)

Subsitutes

Davy Roef 77 GK

Adama Soumaoro 78 D(RLC),DM©

Milos Degenek 77 D©

Albert Rafetrainiaina 77 D(RL),DM©

75 M©,AM(RLC)

Kenneth Paal 75 AM(RLC),F(RL)

Kevin Mendez 76 AM,F(RL)

Reserves

76 D(RC)

Josh Passley 76 D® (loaned by Fulham, default)

Paul McCallum 75 F© (loaned by West ham United, default)

Rhys Marshall 70 D®

Ben Close 70 M©

Loaned Out

Danny East 75 D,DM,M®(to Aldershot Town)

Make me your loan offers to loan out players you don't need, I'll see whether I want them.

Middlesbrough beat Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Reach scored all 3 goals for Middlesbrough and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Surprised me there! Reach was my back-up midfielder, but with this clinical performance he has pushed his way through contention. With a weak team, we win comprehension. Cheers all round in Boro'!

Canceled the D(RC) and AM® deals because of how much money I make with my 21k stadium :P

In this case, I will be strengthening my squad by playing a few games, buying a new 80+ player(I need a player who can play D® and/or and D©,AM®(Transfer in progress),AM,F(LC)). This will go on for a bit, and Portsmouth will be by far the best club in League 2 :P

Sorry for this spam like post but I am trying to raise awareness of the Prizemoney not being paid issue, this is happening to us all everytime we win a cup, shield, smfa game etc The prizemoney you earn is not being added to your funds as there is a bug that makes SM deduct the prizemoney you earn from your starting balance meaning you are not getting it paid.Check your starting balance before you play a cup tie and you will see this is a fact(or you can check out the thread below and see by the screenshots that this is happening).Go to your club finance page and check prizemoney whatever amount it says you have earned this is how much you have been ripped off by SM this season, we need to get together and make SM take notice. Thanks for listening.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=173029

Early days (about as early as days come to be honest) but a 6-0 opening day win puts us at the top of Division 4. It was also the biggest win across all the divisions. We hope to continue this bright start when we face Hartlepool United tonight although a lot of unfit players and no new signings able to go through in time means it may be tough to do so.

Early days (about as early as days come to be honest) but a 6-0 opening day win puts us at the top of Division 4. It was also the biggest win across all the divisions. We hope to continue this bright start when we face Hartlepool United tonight although a lot of unfit players and no new signings able to go through in time means it may be tough to do so.

I face you on the 13th. Get ready to have your dreams shattered. ;)

A loss against Norwich, a 1-1 draw with Birmingham, and now a 2-0 win against Millwall. It looks like a quick improvement has been made at Rotherham and now we bring in a third signing to the squad.

Free Agent Adilson CABRAL has completed his move to Rotherham United for £2,108,000

Playing animation's Bolton tonight, and we're looking to continue our winning streak. Bolton have some good experienced players, and an in-form GK in Iker Casillas, so it will be tough. Manager Rahul states that Boro have an almost fully-fit squad to choose from. Looking to climb up to the top of the table!

Excellent 3-2 win for us today agaisnt Sunderland.

Burnley just became availabe - huge chance for someone new here.

Excellent to see 67 clubs taken, steadily going up as well this past week.