English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread

I face you on the 13th. Get ready to have your dreams shattered. ;)

I realised Adriano B left Exeter City about a week ago?

Anyway, Carlisle United just won 7-1 against Newport County putting them on a 4-match unbeaten streak that push them straight to 3rd from the lower half 4 games ago.

Hope this league will continue to be exciting.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread I am new on the forum and I am manager of Watford in this GW.

Re: English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread I am MILLWALL

Re: English Championship 32078 Discussion Thread Chelsea boss here Messi Muller and Lavezzi all joining when transfers complete In the running for Hummels and Pogba but don't think I have got eith

I realised Adriano B left Exeter City about a week ago?

Anyway' date=' Carlisle United just won 7-1 against Newport County putting them on a 4-match unbeaten streak that push them straight to 3rd from the lower half 4 games ago.

Hope this league will continue to be exciting.[/quote']

We'll still shame them and your team :P

Watford won at Elland Road vs. Leeds thanks to 2 goals from the new signing Antonio Candreva who was also voted MoM. Watford had 33 shots from which 15 were on target.

LEEDS UNITED 0-2 WATFORD (A.CANDREVA 29' date=' 80 -pen)[/quote']

Could be a top signing that :).

Portsmouth outclassed Cambridge United and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter. Mccallum scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Flores and Méndez were also amongst the goalscorers. And this is what happens when I use all of my bad players(not even my starting GK was in this). We're on a 8 win streak and we intend to keep it that way, so I'm purchasing two new players to help me make a statement at Newcastle in the cup.

Portsmouth outclassed Cambridge United and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter. Mccallum scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Flores and Méndez were also amongst the goalscorers. And this is what happens when I use all of my bad players(not even my starting GK was in this). We're on a 8 win streak and we intend to keep it that way' date=' so I'm purchasing two new players to help me make a statement at Newcastle in the cup.[/quote']

Haha I applaud your complete team... And Im looking forward to when our teams meet.

Portsmouth beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their English Championship Cup Round 2 fixture. Juanpi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Pi was also on the scoresheet for his side. Damn. Despite having 2 players sent off, we beat Newcastle. Will have to use some benchwarmers next match though. We're on a roll!

Was rather disappointing to lose as the form side to Bristol in the Cup on pens, losing 4-1 was a shocker. Hope to continue our ten match unbeaten streak in the league (8wins, 2 draws) with a victory against Wigan tonight! Considering Wigan have a rather weird squad, with almost everyone 10k risers except three players, we should definitely win the game. With two of their non-10k players (Gotze and Malcom), if we lose to a team with 11 losses put of 11 and a GD of -32.......no comment on the repercussions

Middlesbrough hammered Wigan Athletic 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Reach scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kolodziejczak and Tomlin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Excellent,boosted our GD to the best in the league by one goal (GD-19), 3rd place is 18 and 2nd is 12!

Also opened up a 3-point lead at the top.

Middlesbrough have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Wigan Athletic 0 - 5.

After their result against Wigan Athletic, Middlesbrough are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday in their Division 2 encounter.

Reach scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adomah and Vossen were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesbrough are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The Middlesbrough club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Sheffield Wednesday finished 3 - 3

Record crowd watches Middlesbrough. 25,286 fans turned out to watch Middlesbrough against Sheffield Wednesday breaking the previous home record attendance.

Still on top, lead cut to 1 point though.