Sign in to follow this  
smut

SCRAPING the BARREL

Re: SCRAPING the BARREL

barely 24 hours after smut started scraping the barrel, trouble has arisen on the news feed over transfers.

Unfortunately I am unable to take a screen grab ATM, but I can recall it word perfectly..

MK Dons: Waah.. someone has bid on a player I've bid on - Waah .. why can't they leave the good players for me and my buds, and bid on a load of crap players instead

PNE: yeah! because for some reason in this set up bidding wars shouldn't be allowed

Bristol City: Waah .. someone has bid on my targets as well

PNE: because, shock horror, more than 1 person might want the same player, I am going to buy some weirdo's

Big, nasty Bully: I'm going to buy every player that ever existed, and their children, boyfriends, wives, parents, cats and dogs....

MK Dons: Oh you are awful.... can we play monopoly?

Big nasty Bully: no I'm playing soccer manager.

You'll can scrap the barrel while I go and sign Mouez Hassen, Yannick Ferreiera Carrasco, Abdul Rahman Baba (really wanted him, due a rise or 2) and Adelino Vierinha. Got Reece Burke (who is starting at West Ham) and Gnoukouri from Inter.

Still looking at another 3-4 signings but they wont be big.

You'll can scrap the barrel while I go and sign Mouez Hassen' date=' Yannick Ferreiera Carrasco, Abdul Rahman Baba (really wanted him, due a rise or 2) and Adelino Vierinha. Got Reece Burke (who is starting at West Ham) and Gnoukouri from Inter.

Still looking at another 3-4 signings but they wont be big.[/quote']

Kevin Keegan, Nobby Stiles and Billy Bremner? should get them without a bidding war:rolleyes:

You'll can scrap the barrel while I go and sign Mouez Hassen' date=' Yannick Ferreiera Carrasco, Abdul Rahman Baba (really wanted him, due a rise or 2) and Adelino Vierinha. Got Reece Burke (who is starting at West Ham) and Gnoukouri from Inter.

Still looking at another 3-4 signings but they wont be big.[/quote']

Hibernian beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tolisso had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Juanpi and Guedes were amongst the goalscorers.

:P

A bunch of new arrivals:

Massimiliano GATTO has completed his move to Hibernian from Chievo Verona for £420,000

Axel SJÖBERG has completed his move to Hibernian from Colorado Rapids for £10,000

Matt POLSTER has completed his move to Hibernian from Chicago Fire for £10,000

Rhys MARSHALL has completed his move to Hibernian from Glenavon for £10,000

And some accepted bids

The offer for Rolando AARONS of Newcastle United from Hibernian has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Borges WENDELL of Bayer Leverkusen from Hibernian has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayer Leverkusen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mark DURNAN of Queen of the South from Hibernian has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Chris LONG of Everton from Hibernian has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Wendell should be mine as I have offered £4.3mil to Darlingtons £4.15mil

Had 2 risers as well

Guedes +2 to 80 and St Juste +2 to 77

BLACKPOOL started with a 2-0 home defeat to Dortmund but then something strange happened last night, we won 1-0 at Man utd:eek:

We decided to p/e most players after selling 4 top rated players.

our plan has been 9 players rated 82/3 based on the hope of them rising or that they are cheap.

A reserve team of risers rated between 70 and 80.

Finally we get the spine of the team, an 86 gk, three 88's, one 86 and one 85.

Hopefully we will finish all transfers by Sunday.

the important results so far have been Preston beating Athletico, Doncaster beating MK Dons, Bristol C beating PSV, Hibs beating Doncaster and Preston beating MK Dons.

Jerome sinclair on his way to hibs. This budget aint going to stretch much further

i know how you feel, Blackpool are trying to get a few cheap risers in with our last million and some low rated players that we can p/e.

We have signed BELLARABI, Karim JANTSCHKE, Tony KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz KARNEZIS, Orestis

as our spine.

Hibernian beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tolisso had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Juanpi and Guedes were amongst the goalscorers.

:P

Just giving you all a headstart :P

i know how you feel' date=' Blackpool are trying to get a few cheap risers in with our last million and some low rated players that we can p/e.

We have signed BELLARABI, Karim JANTSCHKE, Tony KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz KARNEZIS, Orestis

as our spine.[/quote']

think I'll be playing a lot of 78-80 players in my first team this season. but at least Perin, Tolisso, Wendel and Kondogbia should form a nice spine.

BLACKPOOL have had a few risers lately

PASCIUTI, Lorenzo 78-83

JEAN, Corentin 80-82

AZAMOUM, Karim 75-82

PLÉA, Alassane 83-85

LE GOFF, Vincent 82-84

AMAVI, Jordan 83-86

THELIN, Isaac 82-85

this is going to be a big help whn the tb's end.

We have our first game against a managed side on Sunday , away to Doncaster.