Buy Me Out

messi-moneyIhEvn.jpg

GW ID: 238196

A game-world with a unique concept, this game world revolves around every player having a buy-out clause.

The buy-out clause is going to be the value of the player which shall be taken from Transfermarkt.com.uk

This GW has a great bunch of competitive and fun managers, one of the best concepts around at the moment.

The Setup

16 Clubs

2 Divisions (3 up 3 down)

Empty Squads

Squad Cap of 30; Min squad of 24

Starting budget £160m

Transfers

Can activate 2 Buy-out clauses from other clubs in a season

Maximum 3 player's Buy-out clauses can be activated of a club in a season

Age cap of 21 from external clubs

One player above 21 can be bought every season

Reward

League 1 winner- Any 1 Player upto 92 rating at base price

League 2 winner- Any 1 Player upto 91 rating at base price

Cup winner - Any 1 Player upto 90 rating at base price

If interested in joining the Waiting List, PM Sir Rahul in game or on forum/post on this thread.

Season: 3

Division 1

City- Ashraf Chohan

Porto- Guriynwa (Owner and Creator)

Fiorentina- Dharmesh Chowdhury

Spurs- Luke Buxton

Everton- HD King

Juventus- Toni Kroos

Udinese- Prakash Nair

Sunderland- Barca Kes

Division 2

Sevilla- Steve Willzy

Sporting- Michael Hudson

Basel- Pedro Oliveira

Liverpool- Gozzy

PSG- Sir Rahul

Leverkusen- Shaun Stokes

Lyon- Jimmy Gouldie

Chelsea- KJ KJ

Reserve List

1. Laura

Honours Board:

S1:

D1 Champions- Tottenham; Runners-Up- Man City

D1 Relegated- Lyon, Sevilla, Chelsea

D2 Champions- Sunderland; Runners-Up- Juventus

D2 Promoted- Udinese (through beating PSG in play-off)

Cup- Liverpool

S2:

D1 Champions- Everton; Runners-Up- Juventus

​D1 Relegated- Sunderland, Fiorentina, Man City

D2 Champions- Liverpool; Runners-Up- Basel

D2 Promoted- Bayer Leverkusen/Sevilla

Cup- Juventus

Charity Shield- Liverpool

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy Me Out Have about 5-6 people interested in it will just wait till the weekend and then will go forward with it:)

Re: Buy Me Out You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ire

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture. Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers. Soli

Re: Buy Me Out

I'm interested mate.

Was just wondering if starting budget should be reduced to 150 mil to ensure more quality players across teams and make teams invest more wisely.

Also, a draft could be good for some player selections but no stress as takes more time to organise. I really like the ideas you have!

I think a draft should be put in place where we could do it for 10 players (top players?)

In empty squads the thing is that everyone bids for almost all players, and it gets really chaotic.

Especially when the focus is youth, if you don't turn up online for the first 2-3 days, you'll see that all the top players are gone which makes it rather unfair.

Maybe we could do a draft, for say, one GK, one RB, CB, LB, DM, CM, AM, Forward.

So a draft for 8 players of different positions.

I'm not sure though if this makes sense.

(sent this to Gursimran on PM but want to see if others find it feasible or not)

I'm interested mate.

Was just wondering if starting budget should be reduced to 150 mil to ensure more quality players across teams and make teams invest more wisely.

Also' date=' a draft could be good for some player selections but no stress as takes more time to organise. I really like the ideas you have![/quote']

Just wanted to get the numbers in, as very open to suggestions and we could twerk things around based on everyones thoughts. Main goal is everyone has a great time and put in a system that ensures the longevity of the league.

Draft is something I had thought we would put in season 2 for the 1 Player above the age of 21 but depends on the will of everyone involved. As will only start the league once have the numbers in so please help spread the word to forum regulars.

Sounds like a very good starting idea' date=' put me down. Also if you don't want to spend money on creating a setup i have two free custom game world slots available[/quote']

Thank you for the kind offer but incidentally have 1 custom free as well so will be using that :) sure I will take your name for it as with you already running a successful set up would be great to have you on board !

I'm in touch with 5-6 people on pm who are interested but I was trying to get 90% people who are forum regulars, so please spread the word in el captain as well.

Lastly, any news on the saints slot?

Is there a site where we can check out stadium sizes?

You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ireland is listed as a 2.5k stadium in game whereas in real life they are not at that stadium anymore There stadium is around 8k bigger I think.

Once you have the stadium size in game it is always good to check what there real life capacity is at this is usually reflected in game.

I'm interested mate.

Also' date=' a draft could be good for some player selections but no stress as takes more time to organise. I really like the ideas you have![/quote']

Sure buddy, seen you quite active on the forums so glad you would be joining us. The major thought behind a high budget was so that when TB's get over people could kick start activating buy out clauses of opposition players, the strategy depends on you to invest initially or take the other route.

But, once we get the numbers we shall finalize whats the best course of option but will keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks once again

You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ireland is listed as a 2.5k stadium in game whereas in real life they are not at that stadium anymore There stadium is around 8k bigger I think.

Once you have the stadium size in game it is always good to check what there real life capacity is at this is usually reflected in game.

Matt are you interested in the set up mate ?