GURIYNWA

Buy Me Out

Re: Buy Me Out

Not at this moment in time mate. Just joined a new custom plus I am releasing another custom of my own soon which takes me up to 16 clubs at a time I actually want to cut it down to 12.

Sure good luck with 6 nations and sorry to hear about your dad. Really hope this one works out perfectly fine, might just pop into join as have 2-3 dead gameworlds which might leave !

m eagerly waiting to fill the empty slot i have kept for this gameworld

tell guys like Raahizar or others who have slots free

I'm really glad you are holding out for this and very excited to be launching this myself as been on the game for 2.5 years and would be great to get things running.

I have asked people that I know. Would be great if you spread the word as well, although very confident to get the remaining numbers full by sunday morning !

okay so its almost done

so will u elaborate the rules a bit

like we can buy any player na with the transfermarket value

Initially every one fills there squads with people they like. After Transfer bans are over everyone can be brought taking the value from Transfermarkt or value on game which ever is higher.

But Maximum everyone can Activate 2 Buy out Clauses of other people and his 3 Buy Out Clauses can be activated. So you can maximum get in 2 people and maximum 3 can leave.

From the External Market you can buy only under 21 players and 1 over 21 player.

The prize winners can get 1 player at base price from another person no 1 needs to transfermarkt value. So if i have messi and you win the league you can buy him for his value on sm no need to pay that of transfermarkt.

If anyone has any questions regarding the rules feel free to ask !

Been taking suggestions to improve the league, I reckon that the initial thought of adding 7m for players over 30 should be removed and exact value from transfermarkt to be taken or value on sm whichever is more.

Initially every one fills there squads with people they like. After Transfer bans are over everyone can be brought taking the value from Transfermarkt or value on game which ever is higher.

But Maximum everyone can Activate 2 Buy out Clauses of other people and his 3 Buy Out Clauses can be activated. So you can maximum get in 2 people and maximum 3 can leave.

From the External Market you can buy only under 21 players and 1 over 21 player.

The prize winners can get 1 player at base price from another person no 1 needs to transfermarkt value. So if i have messi and you win the league you can buy him for his value on sm no need to pay that of transfermarkt.

If anyone has any questions regarding the rules feel free to ask !

Hey mate,

the only downside with the buy out clauses is every season the top 5-8 players will keep moving clubs, unless the season 1 winner wins it 2 seasons in a row then gets the 2nd best player which increases his chances of winning it again etc etc

I do like this format though, complicated gw`s like this take time to iron out and set up + like the last post said, it only takes one idiot to ruin it..i have 3gw`s open that are empty now after 1 manager broke the rules..

how many interested managers are there atm.?

wilzy

Hey mate' date='

the only downside with the buy out clauses is every season the top 5-8 players will keep moving clubs, unless the season 1 winner wins it 2 seasons in a row then gets the 2nd best player which increases his chances of winning it again etc etc

I do like this format though, complicated gw`s like this take time to iron out and set up + like the last post said, it only takes one idiot to ruin it..i have 3gw`s open that are empty now after 1 manager broke the rules..

how many interested managers are there atm.?

wilzy[/quote']

13 Willzy, a lot of lads from you know the likes of Jimmy, Dharmesh, Mackenzie even Burxton who took over Shakhtar wants to join ! Contemplating launching it next Friday so can iron everything out !

With regards to the format if example I have Ronaldo, I win season 1 and get messi at base, does not stop any other manager from paying transfermarkt value n pinching ronaldo off you !

The other factor being 3 can be taken from you, while you can only get 2 so chances of the person winning losing 3 are rather high ! Lastly, with a budget of 160m doubt anyone would go in for Messi or Ronaldo if they do, I honestly doubt they can win this thing lol

Glad to have you on board your xp and contribution to the group would go a long way in making this Game World a great success !

2 Points-

Min Squad cap of 24 so 3 Buy-Out can be activated if and when required.

Winner Prize ratings thinking Div1-94, Div 2-92, Cup-90, please let me know your thoughts on this as some feel it should be even higher and some feel the initial thought of 91 etc was better !

2 Points-

Min Squad cap of 24 so 3 Buy-Out can be activated if and when required.

Winner Prize ratings thinking Div1-94' date=' Div 2-92, Cup-90, please let me know your thoughts on this as some feel it should be even higher and some feel the initial thought of 91 etc was better ![/quote']

I would think both are fine, there are enough 94 players to last many seasons, and it's a fair award.

I would think both are fine' date=' there are enough 94 players to last many seasons, and it's a fair award.[/quote']

Only issue could be that would be using randomiser but clubs who land division 2 as maximum entitlement is 92 rated player is that FAIR??? Personally I think either for the 1st season could keep maximum cap 92 for both or give a starting budget of 10m higher to clubs in Div 2, not sure if thats even possible tbh !