Re: Buy Me Out

Only issue could be that would be using randomiser but clubs who land division 2 as maximum entitlement is 92 rated player is that FAIR??? Personally I think either for the 1st season could keep maximum cap 92 for both or give a starting budget of 10m higher to clubs in Div 2' date=' not sure if thats even possible tbh ![/quote']

I think 92 rated for Div 1 and 2 is fair in 1st season.

As for starting budgets I don't think that is possible about setting different budgets for Div 1 and 2.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy Me Out Have about 5-6 people interested in it will just wait till the weekend and then will go forward with it:)

Re: Buy Me Out You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ire

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture. Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers. Soli

Get this rolling soon mate :)

Have 14 people on board who are committed, need another 2 ! Else no point if we spend time looking for managers all the time !

Everything else is in place ike mentioned earlier want to start on Friday so over the weekend everyone can fill up their squads etc :)

Im trying but would be great if everyone pushed or knows someone !

Have 14 people on board who are committed' date=' need another 2 ! Else no point if we spend time looking for managers all the time !

Everything else is in place ike mentioned earlier want to start on Friday so over the weekend everyone can fill up their squads etc :)

Im trying but would be great if everyone pushed or knows someone ![/quote']

Well that's good :D

Can I participate?

With Chelsea if it is possible.

How long have you been on the game ?? Or you it's just the forum you joined recently ?

55k does not qualify as 50k,I'm sure you will find something! I justs remember Liverpool and Sunderland gone.(please correct me if anyone else also asked for a particular club)

Given we are starting with empty squads the team is pretty much is irrelevant apart from the name :P

I will be happy with any team that has 50k stadium.

This might be a good approach for all teams (just saying) given it will take a while for all managers to specify the team that they want and also avoids the situation of more than 1 manager wanting the same team.

What I am really saying is that I want to get this going as it promises to be a great setup :P

Given we are starting with empty squads the team is pretty much is irrelevant apart from the name :P

This might be a good approach for all teams (just saying) given it will take a while for all managers to specify the team that they want and also avoids the situation of more than 1 manager wanting the same team.

What I am really saying is that I want to get this going as it promises to be a great setup :P

Basically you've summed up everything I wanted to say as well. :P

Then Chelsea if it's possible' date=' their stadium is 45 k.[/quote']

I just want to ensure you are in the Game World for the long run, as even tho it might take a week etc for me to get it up and running, I want managers who are in it for the long run.

Checked up on you and a few people mentioned that you tend to get bored and impatient and leave. So that's the last thing I would want as did not take on board 3-4 such people i know personally who had written to me for this.

So, I want to ask are you looking to enter this long term or how is it going to be ? because finding a manager however tough is a little easier at the start rather than in the middle !

Bump - this is the way to go clubs via random.org ;)

finally

so what next ?

WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION LOL !

Once done ill create game world, everyone gets teams randomly and no 1 bids till all managers are onboard and we take it from there :)

Just want to thank everyone for sticking out till we ironed out the creases ! Hopefully next 36 hours ill create world and all of you will get a request 1

Il just post the improved rules please have a look !