• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy Me Out Have about 5-6 people interested in it will just wait till the weekend and then will go forward with it:)

Re: Buy Me Out You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ire

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture. Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers. Soli

Re: Buy Me Out

IMPORTANT

I don't want a scenario where all managers have not joined and people start bidding already so please don't commence bidding till I ask you to, I shall be making the Custom Game World in within the next 12 hours so please everyone who does not have me on SM send me a friend request my id is Guriynwa !!

Even after you are added please don't commence bidding till we have all 16 managers in the game world and ill set a time to commence it :)

Thanks in advance for your understanding and continued support

While clubs are being sorted and there is no bidding going on yet I just want to clarify the following point in the rules.....that I must have missed previously....

Age cap of 21 from external clubs and one player above 21

Does this mean that we can only buy 1 player over 21 years old and the rest of the squad will need to be 21 years old and under?

I think this is important to clarify before bidding commences.

Also, important to note is the squad cap.....

Squad Cap of 30(24+Youth) Min squad-24

So we need to ensure our budget covers minimum 24 players that includes 2 Goalkeepers !!

While clubs are being sorted and there is no bidding going on yet I just want to clarify the following point in the rules.....that I must have missed previously....

Age cap of 21 from external clubs and one player above 21

Does this mean that we can only buy 1 player over 21 years old and the rest of the squad will need to be 21 years old and under?

I think this is important to clarify before bidding commences.

Also' date=' important to note is the squad cap.....

[b']Squad Cap of 30(24+Youth) Min squad-24[/b]

So we need to ensure our budget covers minimum 24 players that includes 2 Goalkeepers !!

24 maximum over 21 players in the squad!

After that since you can buy out 2 and lose 3, kept a difference of 1so kept the rule of 1 above 21 player !

But honestly thinking of just keeping a cap of 30 each to his own what they want ?? Thoughts as this will it harder to govern keeping more restrictions so just total squad cap of 30 ideas ??

24 maximum over 21 players in the squad!

After that since you can buy out 2 and lose 3' date=' kept a difference of 1so kept the rule of 1 above 21 player !

But honestly thinking of just keeping a cap of 30 each to his own what they want ?? Thoughts as this will it harder to govern keeping more restrictions so just total squad cap of 30 ideas ??[/quote']

Tottenham and Sunderland Managers swap clubs ! Possible that Lyon chairman also wants to switch so any1 interested let me know, ill relay the message !

Squad Composition- 24 players above 21 + Maximum 6 under 21 players

1 Player above 21 years can be signed from External Teams

Unlimited amount of Under 21 can be signed but you should always be within Squad Cap

You can Activate a Maximum of 2 Buy-out Clauses

Your Maximum 3 Buy-Out Clauses can be activated by others

Are we Clear on Transfer Rules???