• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy Me Out Have about 5-6 people interested in it will just wait till the weekend and then will go forward with it:)

Re: Buy Me Out You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ire

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture. Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers. Soli

Re: Buy Me Out

Squad Composition- 24 players above 21 + Maximum 6 under 21 players

1 Player above 21 years can be signed from External Teams

Unlimited amount of Under 21 can be signed but you should always be within Squad Cap

You can Activate a Maximum of 2 Buy-out Clauses

Your Maximum 3 Buy-Out Clauses can be activated by others

Are we Clear on Transfer Rules???

One player over 21 years can be signed from external??

In that case we can only buy players that are free agents.

One player over 21 years can be signed from external??

In that case we can only buy players that are free agents.

Buddy why are you confusing so much ! Initial squads you can sign whatever 30 being the squad cap and maximum 24 players above 21!

After that every season you can sign one player from outside the managed teams above the age of 21 (External, free agent anything)

Also, don't start bidding till I message everyone, wait till we have everyone on board might take maximum 24 hours !

Ashraf Chohan takes control of Manchester City.

All clubs started off with no players in this Game

World so you will have to put together a new

squad before the season starts.

The chairman and fans expect a long and

successful era under your guidance!

Manchester City were founded in 1887 and play

their home games at Etihad Stadium in

Manchester. The club is also known as The

Citizens.

Buddy why are you confusing so much ! Initial squads you can sign whatever 30 being the squad cap and maximum 24 players above 21!

After that every season you can sign one player from outside the managed teams above the age of 21 (External' date=' free agent anything)

Also, don't start bidding till I message everyone, wait till we have everyone on board might take maximum 24 hours ![/quote']

Ok,now is clear.

so just one left now

who is he ?

Technically 2 the guy who has applied for leverkusen is someone from my other worlds so unless one of these does not show up for a while I'll offer him the position .

Raahizar is pretty active so should come on in a few hours I reckon the other don't know him that well so lets c else noddy had also put interested so light consider him as well

From EPL-MLS

Everton have managed to secure the status of being a MLS side and have wasted no time in adapting to the tradition of the league.

The offer for Bonfim DANTE of Bayern from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

11.4M

The offer for Dimitar BERBATOV of AS Monaco from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
4.2m
The offer for Dirk KUYT of Feyenoord from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-

7.7M

The offer for Francesco TOTTI of AS Roma from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
6M
The offer for Nacho MONREAL of Arsenal from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
4.8M
The offer for Jérémy MATHIEU of Barcelona from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
5.7M
The offer for Miguel Ángel MOYA of Atlético Madrid from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
6.8M
The offer for Free Agent Martin DEMICHELIS from Everton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Martin DEMICHELIS will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
7.5M
The offer for Free Agent Juan VARGAS from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
3.2M
The offer for Free Agent Ruben LOFTUS-CHEEK from Everton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Ruben LOFTUS-CHEEK will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Steven PIENAAR from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

3M
The offer for Free Agent Leon OSMAN from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Free Agent Kolo TOURÉ from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-

2.9m

The offer for Free Agent Steven GERRARD from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-

The offer for Free Agent Alberto AQUILANI from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6M

We will still have 35m in the bank after some more players join us to very pleased as I am sure I'll have one of the best sides in the division rating wise overall with an upper hand over sides going into the second season