Re: Buy Me Out

We will still have 35m in the bank after some more players join us to very pleased as I am sure I'll have one of the best sides in the division rating wise overall with an upper hand over sides going into the second season

Lots of old, ageing men though, you're not likely to get much return on them...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy Me Out Have about 5-6 people interested in it will just wait till the weekend and then will go forward with it:)

Re: Buy Me Out You are better off checking stadium sizes in game as sometimes they are not as accurate as real life. I have been doing the same thing for my new set up and I am sure Limerick in Ire

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture. Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers. Soli

Lots of old' date=' ageing men though, you're not likely to get much return on them...[/quote']

Of course I know, I did went for the oldies policy intentionally as they'll at least pay me back what I am paying for them initially as due to rating my chairman will ask good money for them.

For example Aquilaini brought for 6m valued at 8m.

Vargas brought at 3.2m valued at 6.2m

Piennar brought for 3m valued at 5.7m

New players (along with price paid and Transfer Markt value atm):

Denis Cheryshev for 4 mil (10 mil)

Felipe Anderson for 8 mil (20 mil)

Mohammed Salah for 7.5 mil (18 mil)

Jan Oblak for 5.8 mil (15 mil)

Neto for 5.7mil (9 mil)

Jose Luis Gaya for 6.4 mil (20 mil)

Kevin Großkreutz for 8.6 mil (7.5 mil)

Calum Chambers for 6.4 mil (12 mil)

Juan Jesus for 9.6 mil (11 mil)

Sergi Samper for 4.1 mil (5 mil)

Pierre Höjbjerg for 4mil (4 mil)

Miralem Pjanic for 11.6 mil (26 mil)

Georginio Wijnaldum for 11.1 mil (15 mil)

Fabian Delph for 8 mil (10 mil)

Paul-Georges Ntep for 8.4 mil (10 mil)

Should get a profit if anyone activates the release clauses, as the values should only be rising by August for these young talents.

The next round of players:

Julian Green for 1.1 mil (1.5 mil)

Victor Wanyama for 6.7 mil (15 mil)

Diego Reyes for 4.3 mil (3.5 mil)

Antonio Rudiger for 9 mil (10 mil)

Kyle Walker for 7.1 mil (13 mil)

John Guidetti for 2.3 mil (3.5 mil)

Eduardo Vargas for 4.5 mil (6 mil)

Danny Welbeck for 8.9 mil (17 mil)

Adnan Januzaj for 5.7 mil (8 mil)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwouEuWzA56_YPO_E1AyfZOImDriEj5A-QnsV1n6T26ZVxixFitQ

PORTO Eye Buy-Me Out Division 1 Title

Speaking to the Media earlier in the day, Gursimran Brar said key signings like Cesc Fabregas and Sergio Aguero will ensure we have an edge over the other clubs in the Division.

The fans of Porto were in a jubilant mood celebrating the key signings of:

1. Hugo Lloris
  2. Leonardo Bonucci
  3. Omer Toprak
  4. Robin Knoche
  5. Filipe Luis
  6. Martin Montoya
  7. Maurcio Rafinha
  8. Javi Martinez
  9. Radja Nainggolan
  10. Stefano Sturaro
  11. Javier Pastore
  12. Cesc Fabregas
  13. Sergio Aguero
  14. Antoine Griezmann
  15. Manolo Gabbidiani
  16. Alacantara Rafinha
  17. Ivan Perisic

These first team signings were coupled with 4 youth signings and a few more to come keeping the future of the club in mind

£160m is a cruel amount of money to be given, I'm not overly happy with my squad, definitely not even enough depth in the starting 11 let alone the rest of the squad, had to rely on hopeful risers to fill the squad with.

Positives though i do have quite the powerhouses in midfield and not a bad front two.

GK: Ter Stegen & Big Niall from the Chip Shop down the road

DEF: Ginter, Can, Boyata, Garbutt, Kane, Magnussson

MID: Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Bale, Herrera, Draxler, The Younger Hazard Brothers, Teixeira, Fredericks (some lad i found running from the cops who seemed pretty quick so i signed him up)

ATT: Mandzukic, Podolski, Yesil

£160m is a cruel amount of money to be given' date=' I'm not overly happy with my squad, definitely not even enough depth in the starting 11 let alone the rest of the squad, had to rely on hopeful risers to fill the squad with.

Positives though i do have quite the powerhouses in midfield and not a bad front two.

GK: Ter Stegen & Big Niall from the Chip Shop down the road

DEF: Ginter, Can, Boyata, Garbutt, Kane, Magnussson

MID: Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Bale, Herrera, Draxler, The Younger Hazard Brothers, Teixeira, Fredericks (some lad i found running from the cops who seemed pretty quick so i signed him up)

ATT: Mandzukic, Podolski, Yesil[/quote']

It is very hard to make squad with 160 mil.

I am happy with my team because I have 20 players that are 87+, and there are some potential risers.

KBN

yes KBN will be the name of attacking trio of City this season. Kruse Bellarabi Neymar being the members of KBN

a mediocre squad of city as compared to other teams but will still look to impose a strong challenge in front of other sides

Paris Saint-Germain beat Leverkusen 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.Anderson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Jesus and Delph were also amongst the goalscorers.

Top of Div 2 now with 6 points from 2 games. Pjanic out for 3 weeks though, which is a body blow. Will miss 6 League games, two Shield games and the Cup game. Shame. Been playing well for us also, 1 goal and an assist in the two games.

Lost 1-2 to a strong Udinese. Deserved to have gotten at least a point, was an even contest. Chambers opened the scoring for us in the first minute, before Robben and Grealish scored for the opposition. Couldn't make use of them being down to 10 men (Ramsey RED on 72') or the Bahebeck injury.

Still, we're 2nd only due to an inferior GD and shall look to beat Juve in the next game.

Shield game tonight, need a win but I hardly care about the Shield as I can't manage the team there. Then there is a cup game tomorrow against a strong Everton, shall be tricky.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Buy-Me Out Cup Round 1 fixture.

Welbeck had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jesus and Delph were amongst the goalscorers.

Solid performance from the boys, put in a strong team and we strolled to an easy win. Everton were good but couldn't convert chances. Quarter-final against Chelsea, will be tough.

Leads us up nicely for the Juventus clash, who have not been consistent so far. However they have an experienced manager. Hope we can win there.

The Shield is a big nuisance since I can't manager and the fitness goes down. lost 2 out of 2, hope I lose the next one as well. Problem is that the cup game is the next day, hope the assistant puts in a weak team but I doubt he'll do that.

Thrashed 2-5 by Juventus, but we recovered to beat Spurs 4-2 in a Friendly. Drew 1-1 to Basel yesterday, strong team and an experienced manager, glad with the one point earned.

Hope the assistant puts in a weak team for the Shield game today and we lose that. Next day is the Cup quarter-final against Chelsea, which will be tough. Hope to get a run of wins starting.

It is very hard to make squad with 160 mil.

I am happy with my team because I have 20 players that are 87+' date=' and there are some potential risers.[/quote']

If i knew you let this guy in your gameworld I would've advised you better, I've never seen him stay for more than 2 weeks in any set up.

I dont particularly like the squad he built but I'll apply for Sunderland anyway if that's alright.

If i knew you let this guy in your gameworld I would've advised you better' date=' I've never seen him stay for more than 2 weeks in any set up.

I dont particularly like the squad he built but I'll apply for Sunderland anyway if that's alright.[/quote']

I believe some of us, including myself, advised Guri against letting that guy join as I knew he was not committed to any GW for some time. He was let in but I guess he won't be anywhere near custom set-ups for a long time.

Welcome in, Sunderland has started well in Div 2, just make sure you lose to the big boys from Paris :)

• 1 month later...

After the Sporting CP, we endured a middling run of results. Following a 2-1 win over Sunderland, we lost the Cup semi-final to Lyon by a single goal, 0-1. A decent run followed, a 2-2 draw at Anfield, a 3-1 against Leverkusen and a 1-1 draw at Udinese. Following that, we lost to Juventus 1-2, a crucial game. This ended our hopes of direct promotion. A 1-3 loss at Basel made matters worse. Even though we won 2-1 versus Sporting CP, the 1-3 to Sunderland loss on the last day put us in bad shape to win the Promotion Play-off. Even though we won our friendly 3-1 against Basel before the play-off, Udinese were too strong for us and duly beat us 3-1 to promote to Div 1 next season. Tough pill to swallow, and we remain in Div 2 after a pretty good season with a team not having the usual superstars, but a strong core of players and quality in depth. Nevertheless, hope to strengthen my squad for the coming season.

Matteo Darmian joined us from Torino before the play-off, and for 8.4 mil, I am glad to have got such a versatile player. Hoping to get a few more players in before the next season (including the buy outs). One player who will leave us is Julian Green, who has put in a request to the club asking for a transfer in order to get more game time.

Forum is dead these days, shame! :(

I agree, its such a shame with this new forum settings its quite annoying. Moreover, I have stopped getting updates which is really weird. I have been trying to move this to custom worlds the thread but its just not working haha !

Anyways, a solid first season. Its a shame will lose Griezmann to Sunderland as his prize player,now need to win 1st League game by the biggest margin so as to get at-least 1 Prize player at base price :)

Contemplating cheap tactics by stealing Petr Cech last minute from Spurs hehe after he uses his 2nd Buy-out and 1 external so he would have to go for a kid replacement, seems like a solid plan to beat his messi ronaldo lot :)

• 2 weeks later...