The Six Nations

Matt72

Right ... due to me not having any clue that this setup had started ... I hadn't logged on and I hadn't set any tacticts so my assistant put a team together... I only fielded 3 irish players in the first game ...

Ready to take on any punishment given!

Pigliacelli (82)

Lindelöf (80) - Gerrard (82) - Kiernan (80) - Stevens (81)

Dendoncker (82) - Lundstram (81)

Barrow (80) - Murray (82) - Dani Pacheco (82)

Strandberg (82)

Subs; Olinga, Berisha, McEvoy, Bielik, Garbutt, Suljic, Johnstone

Right ... due to me not having any clue that this setup had started ... I hadn't logged on and I hadn't set any tacticts so my assistant put a team together... I only fielded 3 irish players in the first game ...

you only need to play 1 a game :rolleyes:

i think your team is being punished enough by having you set their tactics.

I thought you needed 4?

So if you only need one.. Where's the difficulty of that? Lol

Starting with empty squads each club has to buy a minimum of 4 players from the nation of the club they will manage and keep 4 players in there squad throughout the entire setup' date=' for example Wrexham must have 4 Welsh players of which at least one player must be present in all league and domestic cup games, even if this is for a 15 minute run out.[/font']

here is the rules

Whilst we are talking about having players of the same nation in your side, perhaps we should talk about how to even things up for wales, ireland and scotland when the ratings hit 87+. Wales only have 2 players rated 90+ and if someone else gets them first, they are at a big disadvantage.

Whilst we are talking about having players of the same nation in your side' date=' perhaps we should talk about how to even things up for wales, ireland and scotland when the ratings hit 87+. Wales only have 2 players rated 90+ and if someone else gets them first, they are at a big disadvantage.[/quote']

Yep, Ireland have one (Coleman, who might not even be safe given Evertons shocking display) and Scotlands best is 88.

Yep' date=' Ireland have one (Coleman, who might not even be safe given Evertons shocking display) and Scotlands best is 88.[/quote']

my suggestion is that once we hit 88, those individual countries become classed as British, which means English players count towards their allocation.

Carlisle got a point from their opening game.

Our transfer activity cant stop though, so many risers out there, we currently have bought 46 players for 62m and have had 7 risers , which means our squad is currently worth 98m with a wage bill of 390k.

Linfield beat Grenoble Foot 38 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Coman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silva and Kimmich were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sent 4 goals past the best goalkeeper among all teams...HA

Truly dominated the game.

A thrilling match ended 5 - 5 between Linfield and Dunfermline Athletic in their Division 1 encounter.

Robles scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Riedewald and Schrijvers were also amongst the goalscorers.

Came back from 0-4 down in 31 minutes and 4-5 down in 71 minutes to claim a valuable point.

We have the best attack (9 goals) and worst defence (12 goals) in the league, but we are slowly improving.

• 4 weeks later...

Out of the 8 games played when I was away, we won 7, all in a row.

After the loss to Gillingham 4-5, we beat Midlothian (2-1), Monza (4-1), Carlisle (2-1), Vincenza (2-1) and Clermont (2-0). Cup and Shield quarter-finals against Newport (3-1) and Dunfermline (4-1) were also won.

The shift from three at the back to four has in fact stemmed the goals let in. We have now let in as many goals in the last 7 games as we did in the opening game of the season.

Hope to continue the streak with a win over Grenoble tonight. Cup semi against Wrexham and Shield semi against Gillingham also looming large.

Who would have thought I'd be in two semis and joint top after half the season, after the nightmare start?