Sign in to follow this  
footie

17 May matches not played.

Last night's results didn't come in

There seems to be an error with last night's turn, in almost all of my GW's results didn't come in. When I go to the tactics page, the game is still there so I guess the turn hasn't been played. However, in the calendar the next game is showing up already, but as long as the previous game is not played I can't set tactics for it. Plus I would like to know the results :D

Yesterday's matches!!!!

In a couple of my gameworlds, last nights fixtures are still to be played.... I have seen a couple of comments so far regarding this but surely someone from SM can explain what is going on here....

Riferimento: Yesterday's matches!!!!

Hi guys! I'm coming into the english forum to know any solution about it. I'm waiting the match results of my own 2 custom world game from yesterday night. We all managers need to know the results and the player's conditions to do the tactics for the Cup. The Cup is tomorrow!!! What shall we do? Soccer Manager hasn't any information about it into the handbook.

Problems with SM league

Hello

English Championship 19359 should have started yesterday but yet the games havent been played and its still stuck on the pre season games on saturday. How do i refer this over or will it fix itself??

Re: Yesterday's matches!!!!

Mine have all been played now!

Also think SM couldn't reply to tickets for everyone as they probably had thousands in today so they made an announcement on facebook and twitter to let everyone know they were working on it and would have it sorted asap!!!

I sent a ticket' date=' haven't gotten anything back. This shows Soccer Manager's lack of good customer service.[/quote']

Mine have all been played now!

Also think SM couldn't reply to tickets for everyone as they probably had thousands in today so they made an announcement on facebook and twitter to let everyone know they were working on it and would have it sorted asap!!!

While the matches have gone through, one could say that it took a little too long.

Re: 17 May matches not played.

Matches are usually played on time and without delay but sometimes a bug may occur which causes the fixture to freeze for example. Depending on the nature of the bug will be depend on how quickly this can be fixed. We only managed to fix this bug a short while ago as it was crafty one to hunt down and sort but we got there in the end. I'll just finish quickly by saying that if you're on twitter, then please follow @SoccerManager as that is an excellent place for your SM news.

!

that is a good point - I have closed my submitted ticket, and if anyone else has submitted one, might be worth doing the same

Now there seems to be another issue.

In one of my setups, the SMFA Cup match hasn't been played yet.

I'm not a Gold Manager, so I'm not worried about that one.

It's the cup match I have this Tuesday that worries me.

I can't set the tactics. :/

I hope SM sort these delays out ASAP.

There was one instance where my gw was under maintenance for an extended period of time, over 12 hours and overlapped with the timing of the day where the players' fitness recovers. And when I was finally able to log in, the players didnt regain 8-9% fitness, with a relatively thin squad playing in the cup, I really hope SM adds an extra day of fitness.

Now there seems to be another issue.

In one of my setups' date=' the SMFA Cup match hasn't been played yet.

I'm not a Gold Manager, so I'm not worried about that one.

It's the cup match I have this Tuesday that worries me.

I can't set the tactics. :/

I hope SM sort these delays out ASAP.[/quote']

The result hasn't come in yet. :mad: