Sign in to follow this  
footie

17 May matches not played.

Re: 17 May matches not played.

The result hasn't come in yet. :mad:

Strange, most of mine came through. The only pet peeve is that the fitness didn't recover. Usually from Sunday to Thursday, on normal circumstances, all players should be able to recover back fully. That's not all, in today's/yesterday's cup game, I had to play a keeper that is/was 99% fit, since when did that happen? I am expecting to lose the cup match(es) and maybe the midweek matches because SM screwed up my fitness levels, a bonus if a player gets a 4 weeks injury.

Re: 17 May matches not played.

Strange' date=' most of mine came through. The only pet peeve is that the fitness didn't recover. Usually from Sunday to Thursday, on normal circumstances, all players should be able to recover back fully. That's not all, in today's/yesterday's cup game, I had to play a keeper that is/was 99% fit, since when did that happen? I am expecting to lose the cup match(es) and maybe the midweek matches because SM screwed up my fitness levels, a bonus if a player gets a 4 weeks injury.[/quote']

The result of my cup match (this Tuesday) came before the SMFA one: I haven't checked if it has already appeared.

The other teams involved in the SMFA competitions have also had the same issue.

Ofc this (added to a previous bug in that setup) is ruining my season and player fitness.