"Daniel Levy's Worst Nightmare"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bear with me Safir; I first want to check whether everyone is okay with the teams (and terms). In the mean time, I had a look at some of the filter options on Transfermarkt, which includes filtering

Re: "Daniel Levy's Worst Nightmare"

Re: "Daniel Levy's Worst Nightmare" But okay Ben; if you're not keen on putting your name down due to the canniness of it, I perfectly understand.

Draft order (respecting the same enumeration as that for the club allocation):

(13) - Tino

(4) - Closer

(15) - Noisy

(7) - Keith Fitz

(9) - Raahizar

(8) - Keystone

(14) - Preppens

(12) - Loredan

(16) - AniAniAni

(3) - Nikidinho

(1) - Rahul

(2) - Huddo

(6) - Safir

(10) - The Scout

(11) - Adisbegic10

(5) - Gozzy

This order will be followed from first to last for the first draft' date=' with the opposite happening for the second. For the third, #7, which is Preppens, will be getting first pick, followed by #8 (Loredan), then #6 (Keystone), then #9 (AniAniAni), etc.[/quote']

I don't understand.. Are the numbers in the brackets the order in which the draft takes place, or do we go by place of the names in the list?

To clarify, the order is as you'd read the names from top to bottom, meaning that Tino starts, and Gozzy is last for one draft pick. If you prefer the list without the numbers to avoid confusion, I'll put it here:

Tino

Closer

Noisy

Keith Fitz

Raahizar

Keystone

Preppens

Loredan

AniAniAni

Nikidinho

Rahul

Huddo

Safir

The Scout

Adisbegic10

Gozzy

The numbers between brackets were simply used for the random number generator, as it was the same numbers I used to allocate the managers with their respective teams. However, these numbers have no further significance now.

The second draft will be from bottom to top, meaning that Gozzy starts and Tino ends. The final draft will start with the two managers in the middle of the list, being Preppens and Loredan. This is simply to give them a fair chance as well, as they'll otherwise always been somewhere in the middle of the pick.

Also' date=' it seems like Spurs will sign Son- one less player for Leverkusen to sell then [/quote']
Also' date=' it seems like Spurs will sign Son- one less player for Leverkusen to sell then [/quote']

If anything, I'll update the list after the window is shut, and open the GW once the teams are "frozen", making forced sales less debatable.

In any way, I don't expect everything to be ready before then.

Was on my annual one week holiday; sorry for the delay.

Also been having some problems with my PayPal account' date=' so I haven't been able to purchase a Custom GW as yet.

I'm also waiting to see how SM's MP changes, as I heard there will be some updates involving the transfer mechanism.

[/quote']

Good to see you. I was afraid you left SM.