Sign in to follow this  
Tony Valdez

Goalkeepers Getting Man Of The Match

Hello everyone

I have been playing soccer manager for 7 years now but i don't post much but for the last few months i have been noticing lots of Goalkeepers getting man of the match, usually my oppositions goalkeeper, now your probably thinking sour grapes lol but it is not, far from it, i'm all for "Good Goalkeepers" getting the odd MOTM now and again however this is not the case, im seeing a lot of lower rated keepers getting a rating of 10 and MOTM and winning their team the game when the rest of the team average 5-6 ratings, if this was happening as a one off i wouldn't even be here posting this but its not, i won a game last night with one of my teams the score was 4-1 to me and guess what? the oppositions keeper gets MOTM again this is also not a one off it seems to be happening a hell of a lot.

Just in general in all games i think Goalkeepers are getting to high of a rating in games, low rated keepers in low rated teams if not getting MOTM still seem to get a high rating even if the team is clearly beaten, i won another game last night which i won 7-1 now the opposing keeper didn't get MOTM but did get the highest rating in his team which was a 9 when the rest of the team had ratings of 5-6

I could sit here for hours showing you all screenshots of games where the keeper gets an undeserved MOTM or a very high rating when the team is clearly beaten and the rest get 5-6 ratings

This is making the game seem even more unrealistic to me.

What does everyone else think about this? it surely cant just be me that this happens to:confused: