Mr Noisy

Reality Check V3.0 The Ultimate Edition

Hello Noisy,just wanna ask something. Regarding the rule

Can,Markovic and Berardi expected more games... Now one of them must leave with CV+5m the asking price

Now i've sold Berardi to Roma for 25m (way more than the CV+5m),is it mean that i've completed this rule? Or do i still need to sell Marko/Can exactly CV+5m? . Berardi price isn't something I negotiate as i benefitted from Roma rule.

Nevertheless, Markovic,Callejon,Mehmedi,Wijnaldum,Rodrigo Caio,Mirallas available in the market

A good question is why City have to sell Kolorov for CV when he played a lot of games last season in a team that finished 2nd and Man United get relegated and only sell Tadic that to me seems very unfair... I've already lost Toure right away last season without having a choice and now even when I exceed expectations I am losing players that have been used?

United need a bigger punishment IMO look at who Juve lost for example!

A good question is why City have to sell Kolorov for CV when he played a lot of games last season in a team that finished 2nd and Man United get relegated and only sell Tadic that to me seems very unfair... I've already lost Toure right away last season without having a choice and now even when I exceed expectations I am losing players that have been used?

A better question,why isn't the Man City manager doing what he is told?

Every club apart from the 2 champions have lost a player.

You finished 2nd when in reality you had a lead for the title which you should had seen out.

Kolarov didn't play a lot of games he played THREE games which is less then 25% of your League games.

Napoli and Dortmund both got promoted but lost a player, Leverkusen won the cup but lost a player.

The Man Utd rule should have been a little harsher but this mistake was made as we split the rules between myself and Ash in hindsight United have got off lightly but this mistake has been noted for the future.

Every club apart from the 2 champions have lost a player.

You finished 2nd when in reality you had a lead for the title which you should had seen out.

Kolarov didn't play a lot of games he played THREE games which is less then 25% of your League games.

Napoli and Dortmund both got promoted but lost a player' date=' Leverkusen won the cup but lost a player.

The Man Utd rule should have been a little harsher but this mistake was made as we split the rules between myself and Ash in hindsight United have got off lightly but this mistake has been noted for the future.

[/quote']

Agreed,to be fair there cannot be too many complaints with the rules.

Actually mate I'm on holiday... You try using the SM app with no wifi save for a few minutes here and there whilst enjoying the sun... I have no attitude over Pogba whatsoever so essentially stop lying and get your knickers out of a twist

Actually mate I'm on holiday... You try using the SM app with no wifi save for a few minutes here and there whilst enjoying the sun... I have no attitude over Pogba whatsoever so essentially stop lying and get your knickers out of a twist

You have been online!!!!,and you have been moaning about Pogba..,and you have made bids and rejected others.Everybody knows you are taking the mickey..