Reality Check V3.0 The Ultimate Edition

Mr Noisy

Thanks for working hard at the rules but I do have a question.

Why does Bayern get a 50% free player for promotion and Man City only get £15m to a striker for finishing 2nd again in Division 1. We've consistently performed above expectation whereas Bayern should at the very minimum be in Division 1?

I really do appreciate the hard work guys I just think there seems to be very little reward for me finishing 2nd place 2 seasons in a row with let's face it a squad that isn't as good as Barcelona, Bayern Real Etc?

Why does Bayern get a 50% free player for promotion and Man City only get £15m to a striker for finishing 2nd again in Division 1. We've consistently performed above expectation whereas Bayern should at the very minimum be in Division 1?

I really do appreciate the hard work guys I just think there seems to be very little reward for me finishing 2nd place 2 seasons in a row with let's face it a squad that isn't as good as Barcelona' date=' Bayern Real Etc?[/quote']

You have been given £15m extra for finishing 2nd. You now have the biggest budget in the setup. Add to that another £15m at least from Iker & that's pretty good.

You've done a good job with City but your rules are yours and not based on other teams'.

I really do appreciate the hard work guys I just think there seems to be very little reward for me finishing 2nd place 2 seasons in a row with let's face it a squad that isn't as good as Barcelona' date=' Bayern Real Etc?[/quote']

Ben you have a bigger budget than me,not sure what you are complaining about!

One other question to our fantastic rule maestros....

The reason I bought the extra players was to have someone to sell so I did not lose the huge amount of money left in my budget because none would sell me a player. Obviously I forgot about the squad cap....but this does beggar the question of whether or not there is a way to fix this problem of clubs not wanting to sell after about the half way mark of the season for fear of losing that budget....and therefore the transfers stagnate. Is there anything that can be done about this.

great job with the rules guys...Noisy i assume that the budget total you have listed for me is the total AFTER the deduction...just to clarify...no problem with the penalty...my fault.

The budget stated is after all deductions.

Losing any budget is part of how you decide to do things, the squad cap has been in since day one though.

But..

I have always liked the idea of a mid season rule so will chat to Steve about it.

This is good since we commit to these rules at once. Or else i have to sell 2 GKs and you purchase 2!

Good job on the rules and thank you guys.

It was pretty obvious i would lose Suarez. But losing also 2/3 of the money of the sale was a bit harsh(and hadn't seen such a rule until now if i'm correct), no? I sold Suarez 51M but only getting 17M.... Very hard losing him, and for only that amount...

Will have a slight whinge about Morata. Did play 9 games not too (but 2 starts).

That said hes off to Leverkusen for 31million. Great cash for someone thats got 1 goal in 8 starts and 10 bench appearances. Over his stint with us and the loan spell with Madrid' date=' he gets an AvP of 6.52. [/quote']

I would of paid more but hey ho.

Ash and Noisy since i didn't see a response on my previous post, i'd like an explanation of my rule. It was sure i would lose Suarez, but not getting the cash from the sale? what was that? Aguero was sold for full amount. Suarez why not? There is not any other rule for partial value of sale this season, and don't remember it for any other season either. Bayern is the same clash, and their relegation saw them lose Muller for 45M. Juventus Vidal for 42. Even worse ManU lost just Tadic... This year the other two lose Aguero and Verratti. Can you guys explain that to me? I'm not saying it was deliberate, but can't see what is that. Losing a key player is the punishment for relegation for sure, but out of 6, huge deduction on the sale just for me?? That is truly unfair in comparison

Have jumped and applied for PSG so Valencia are indeed open to someone. Benteke is already sold for £18m to fit in with his release clause rule this season. Also sold a couple of squad players prior to leaving so whoever takes charge can add that to the budget they originally had. Think it works out you can spend about £65m max on one cash player to take into account the 30% rule Valencia have.

Will sort out the MV situation over this weekend, Will sell to the highest Italian club bidder on Monday night to give all Italian clubs the chance to actually bid.

Rahul is taking Lyon.... I've offered PSG to Matt Hooker which means Valencia will need a new manager? any suggestions this is the first time we've had manager changes in here.

Laura, Tino, Barca Kes, KJ KJ, Tony Baldo, Dan Hoyle, Shane McGroy, SMH, Mark M, Gus Brar, Altai Barron, Jonny Red, Marius Popa, Olivier, Smut and Gorbash are the ones that come to mind.

[TABLE=border: 1' date=' cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

[TR]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Chairman[/TD]

[TD]What a start to Division 1 with a Top 3 finish and now the chairman wants to add a new striker 15m has been allocated to you to get one.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]61M[/TD]

[TD]Player[/TD]

[TD]Bertolacci has fallen down the pecking order and is unhappy with his involvement his release clause is 8m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Fans[/TD]

[TD]The fans would like to see you survive again for a 5m bonus[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Bertalacci has been listed.

For the chairman rule, I presume 15mil will not come out from whatever amount I pay. So for example if I pay 30 mil for a striker then 15m will be funded out of the budget and 15m will be deducted from the budget. Am I right?

Have jumped and applied for PSG so Valencia are indeed open to someone. Benteke is already sold for £18m to fit in with his release clause rule this season. Also sold a couple of squad players prior to leaving so whoever takes charge can add that to the budget they originally had. Think it works out you can spend about £65m max on one cash player to take into account the 30% rule Valencia have.

Will sort out the MV situation over this weekend' date=' Will sell to the highest Italian club bidder on Monday night to give all Italian clubs the chance to actually bid.

[/quote']

While I think that's a nice gesture we still have to keep in mind the rules, is that going to be fair according to the rules which say 24H after first bid. Or are you going to accept the job tonight anyways (in which case it wouldn't matter)? Just checking ;)

While I think that's a nice gesture we still have to keep in mind the rules' date=' is that going to be fair according to the rules which say 24H after first bid. Or are you going to accept the job tonight anyways (in which case it wouldn't matter)? Just checking ;)[/quote']

Well considering there are what 3 Italian sides who for all I know could have all bid within 24 hours of this rule being in place for the previous manager but because he was inactive they got ignored. If I go and accept the first bid it would be totally unfair on the other 2 who originally bid within that time frame. So the fairest thing I can think of is giving all 3 Italian clubs some time to actually logon (it is weekend, people have children etc so might not be able to logon much) and get a bid in.