Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

The New Forum Layout

What to say... Just a new mistake of SM development team, in my opinion. I recognize that the old forum was a little bit outdated, but this new version i quite worse. I think "cold" is the word that best defines it. It turns very difficult to me to understand why are they focusing their efforts on this kind of irrelevant changes; if the target is to make the forum more enjoyable, there's loads of better options. Why not give more style/colour/shapes options to post? Why not to stablish an option to make automatic drafts (similar to the poll's one)?

I've asked for opinions on Spanish Forum... And I'm pretty sure that this mistake will drive to the end of it.

It is absolutely terrible and doesn't get through standard malware features. It takes ages to load, is slow, hard to read and difficult to navigate. What was wrong with the old one, it worked really well. This is rubbish. The green banners at the top are insulting and seem to have been written by someone with no grasp of manners or grammar.