Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Alex Sandro or Lucas Digne?s

Guest Guest

As the title says, I can basically straight swap the two. Which has the more chance of a rise etc?

Digne been linked away from PSG today also.

Thanks for your input :)

Guest Guest

Both league reviews have come and gone so no more imminent rises. It's going to come down to next season's performances now. Sandro is the better player and can earn a similar move to what Danilo has obtained at Real so he's the more sensible choice. He has international competition with Marcelo however and that won't change for a while.

Digne is less established and seemed to take a step backward last season, certainly hasn't kicked on. As a result he has even been left out of a recent French squad (Evra and Tremoulinas favoured) I can't help but feel however surely it's only a matter of time for him to establish himself at club (be it PSG over Maxwell or somewhere else) and at international level where the competition is dying down as the likes of Clichy and Evra decrease. Kurzawa shouldn't be disregarded however. European players tend to have longer shelf-lives and he already has time on his side being younger though.

Me personally I would risk Digne as I can afford to wait and take that risk in my teams (with other more established options already better than Sandro in the mean time) If I was relying on one of these coming in and making an impact on my team straight away however Sandro is the sensible option as I see him safely rising sooner and his future isn't bad either. I basically think the rewards could be bigger with Digne but his path is looking less smooth, with that the risks are bigger also.

No problem.

At a club like Bayern which he has hit the ground running at (with more minutes than nearly everyone) I would rate him the considerably best option. 89-90/91 (likely to rise tomorrow or next day to warn) He's going to give Alba a run for his money with Spain also. Definitely Bernat.

Going to try and wrap up the Bernat deal although as far as i can remember if he rises while the deal is going through it gets cancelled? I'll give it a go anyway :)

Thanks for your help!

If you're offering CV yes. I'd only do that if you're confident they'll be no competition, if there is, add a few mill to cover the increase in value.