Clueless Assistant Managers

[uSER=88039]Steven[/uSER]

Here is an idea, how about upgrading the AM so he atleast has a semblance of an idea on how to pick a team. I understand that you want to encourage people to buy gold membership but that doesnt mean that you make the AM a total idiot, which handicaps the team greatly in europe. Is there any genuine reason the AM ignores the best players for those that are lower rated? Or plays idiotic formations like 4-2-4 or plays three strikers up front, with a CM bombing forward as well?

Seriously, this is a very very cheap way to make people buy membership and rather than giving me an incentive to do so, it actually puts me off from buying it since I really dont want to invest in such a crappy game.

And if I click on the *if you want your suggestion to be reviewed, post it here* it takes me to the gameworld. So kindly post a link where I can post my suggestion for it to be ignored, if not in this forum.

The Assistant Manager hasn't been designed so that you think "hey he's rubbish I need to upgrade to a Gold Manager" because we won't put anything in the game that effects game play so that you have to put your hand in your pocket. However, many thanks for your feedback and i'll flag that Assistant Manager up in our next meeting.

• 3 weeks later...
The Assistant Manager hasn't been designed so that you think "hey he's rubbish I need to upgrade to a Gold Manager" because we won't put anything in the game that effects game play so that you have to put your hand in your pocket. However' date=' many thanks for your feedback and i'll flag that Assistant Manager up in our next meeting.[/quote']

Please explain why he picks 88 rated players over 93 rated players then and opts for tactics like 3-3-4 with an arrow on the left winger going off-screen.(Lost 2-0 with the opposition having 40 shots in total).

The Assistant Manager hasn't been designed so that you think "hey he's rubbish I need to upgrade to a Gold Manager" because we won't put anything in the game that effects game play so that you have to put your hand in your pocket. However' date=' many thanks for your feedback and i'll flag that Assistant Manager up in our next meeting.[/quote']

Can you explain why the AM changes anything at all then?

It's an assistant. Fair enough, I can understand why only gold get to change formation and select players, however it completely feels like the AM is designed to bork your tactics and make you lose on purpose.

Just play the same team and formation as previous match, and have the match affect the fitness of players.

If any assistant manager changed the team and formation to some of those selected, and returned results like they normally do, they'd be fired on the spot for incompetence.

• 3 months later...

Can you explain why the AM changes anything at all then?

It's an assistant. Fair enough' date=' I can understand why only gold get to change formation and select players, however it completely feels like the AM is designed to bork your tactics and make you lose on purpose.

Just play the same team and formation as previous match, and have the match affect the fitness of players.

If any assistant manager changed the team and formation to some of those selected, and returned results like they normally do, they'd be fired on the spot for incompetence.[/quote']

I see [uSER=88039]Steven[/uSER] didnt bother to reply to this.