Sign in to follow this  
RieceM96

Life after education/college?

Not sure where to put this in the forum but here goes. I recently just finished college studying BTEC level 3 in sports and science diploma and achieved a D*D*D overall but recently decided that i didn't want to go to university as i didn't feel confident if i wanted to commit to sport. But now I'm not sure what i want to do with my life in terms of work and what career would best suit me. I would say I'm sporty,work hard and have a tendency to help others(Any help on what jobs might fit this criteria is appreciated) . I was just wondering if anyone was ever or are in the same boat as me and how well their life came out e.g. what course did you study and what job you have now :)

Thanks in advance

Have you ever considered the business side of sports if there is any sports marketing? Or the Kinesiology side of things/Physiotherapy? Occupational Therapy is also something else!

I hope I can help although I'm in electrical engineering LOL. If you really want to be involved in something, email a facility,YMCA, and try to get involved with a service either through volunteering. You gotta put yourself out there :)