Best manager ranking suggestion

I think that the best manager rankings should be ordered by how succssful a manager has been while competiting in the league instead of how many points they've earned (success = trophies). An example of this would be that a manager competing in the same league as me is ranked the 9th best manager of all time just because he's earned 290 points in 141 matches, but he's never won a trophy in the league. Whereas I'm ranked the 11th best manager of all time just because I've earned less point then him (263 points in 130 matches) But i've earned 4 trophies in 4 seasons. Wouldn't that make me the more successful manager?

I'd also like to suggest that the points a manager has earned should be split into two seperate sections. One should be called "most points earned by a manager" which will put the managers in order of how manager points they've earned since they've started competiting in the league and the other should be called "most points earned by a manager with a single club" This will rank the top managers in order of most points earned with a single club instead of various clubs.

These suggstions will allow the current Hall of fame/Leaderboard to remain and also display the specific achievements of a manager instead of falsley earning their right to be named the "best manager of all time."

I think that the best manager rankings should be ordered by how succssful a manager has been while competiting in the league instead of how many points they've earned (success = trophies). An example of this would be that a manager competing in the same league as me is ranked the 9th best manager of all time just because he's earned 290 points in 141 matches' date=' but he's never won a trophy in the league. Whereas I'm ranked the 11th best manager of all time just because I've earned less point then him (263 points in 130 matches) But i've earned 4 trophies in 4 seasons. Wouldn't that make me the more successful manager?

I'd also like to suggest that the points a manager has earned should be split into two seperate sections. One should be called "most points earned by a manager" which will put the managers in order of how manager points they've earned since they've started competiting in the league and the other should be called "most points earned by a manager with a single club" This will rank the top managers in order of most points earned with a single club instead of various clubs.

These suggstions will allow the current Hall of fame/Leaderboard to remain and also display the specific achievements of a manager instead of falsley earning their right to be named the "best manager of all time."[/quote']

I have always thought that a better measure of a manager is the Average Points gained rather than Total Points. You can re-order the list yourself by clicking on the heading.