Sign in to follow this  
ToniKroos8

Player Concerns

Taken the following from the help section, hope it helps.

The player could have developed the concern for a number of reasons, including being loaned out, their current wage, lack of opportunity at the club and a lack of games.

For example. First team players expect to play 65-75% of games. High rated players dont like being loaned out.

If a player has only played in 2 of 15 games for example, which is less than the 65-75%, then they would develop a Level 1 Concern. Even if you played them for the next 15 games, they would still develop a Level 2 Concern as they would have only played in 17 of 30 games which is still less than the 65-75% we advise.

And how would I stop this occurring' date=' especially with a team with like everyone 90+ rated.[/quote']

You cannot stop it. You have to meet the players expectations or they will develop concerns.

To keep more players happy, you can rotate the squad and use substitutions to meet expected Game Time. The obvious downside to this is your not playing your strongest team all the time.

Is it possible for you to like get the actual number' date=' for example

My 95-99 rated players, how much game time do they want

90-94 how much do they want

and etc[/quote']

They exact calculations have never been communicated. From my experience the following appears to be true for expected game time, if anybody wants to correct me if they feel I am wrong, feel free.

Concerns only effect players 88+.

Older players are affected more.

The first 11 (highest rated for each position in your squad) expects 65-75% of game time.

The next 11 expects about 50%.

All others expect about 25%.

This is the rule of thumb I use and I don't think I am far away.

They exact calculations have never been communicated. From my experience the following appears to be true for expected game time' date=' if anybody wants to correct me if they feel I am wrong, feel free.

Concerns only effect players 88+.

Older players are affected more.

The first 11 (highest rated for each position in your squad) expects 65-75% of game time.

The next 11 expects about 50%.

All others expect about 25%.

This is the rule of thumb I use and I don't think I am far away.

[/quote']

That would help thanks

Can I see your squads and how you rotate them?

I'd like to know why the concerns keep increasing... when the players get games. My player, Ozil has been playing a lot, and I thought the concerns should go down if not stay the same, but it just rose today again. He's one of my most played player.

Something wrong with the concerns gauging?

http://s16.postimg.org/424ok7jt0/lack_of_games.jpg