Pavillions Test Game World

If there were 3 features of this upcoming update I could remove right now.

1. Dark interface' date=' I don't think i'll be able to handle the dark one and will probably result in me quitting. I struggle to actually look at it for any length of time.

2. Player values, I can see they're trying to change the formula and make it accurate but as things stand it's going to destroy the game. Forcing my maximum bids to be only a few million above the face value is absurd. Having SM control which players are "stars" is absurd (see Memphis over rating).

3. Cash injections. This really ****** me off, I don't see why clubs should be rewarded for being bad at the game with vast sums of money when I have to sell 5-6 players to get the same amount. It's taken many years of scouting to build my club up and yet clubs with much larger stadiums (who have a huge advantage over me already) gets massive cash injections because their squad isn't that great. That's like playing a FPS game and giving the guy on 0 kills and 12 deaths a 1 hit kill weapon. I don't mind the idea of Cash Injections, but it needs to be a better system that provides everyone with extra money (but perhaps give those struggling with a bit more).[/quote']

I agree with all of these.

...especially the transfers. Will kill most GW's.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big issue' date=' I have the same problem. I need a CB and a RM , but all the bids I made to external and unmanaged clubs

have been rejected. I tried with 6 or 7 CBs but nothing, none of those bids have been accepted.

So I have to play with a DM as CB and a AM as RM. In addiction I had some similar problems with some under80 rated too.

Is that just a temporary problem or is going to be like that?

[/quote']

Transfer Market still doesn't work. All the bids I made these days to external teams have been still rejected.

In addiction, players search in the new interface is very unconfortable. To check out if a player is in a managed, unmanaged or external team or if the player is on loan you need to enter into the team page, losing all the search parameters

If there were 3 features of this upcoming update I could remove right now.

1. Dark interface' date=' I don't think i'll be able to handle the dark one and will probably result in me quitting. I struggle to actually look at it for any length of time.

2. Player values, I can see they're trying to change the formula and make it accurate but as things stand it's going to destroy the game. Forcing my maximum bids to be only a few million above the face value is absurd. Having SM control which players are "stars" is absurd (see Memphis over rating).

3. Cash injections. This really ****** me off, I don't see why clubs should be rewarded for being bad at the game with vast sums of money when I have to sell 5-6 players to get the same amount. It's taken many years of scouting to build my club up and yet clubs with much larger stadiums (who have a huge advantage over me already) gets massive cash injections because their squad isn't that great. That's like playing a FPS game and giving the guy on 0 kills and 12 deaths a 1 hit kill weapon. I don't mind the idea of Cash Injections, but it needs to be a better system that provides everyone with extra money (but perhaps give those struggling with a bit more).[/quote']

SM plz listen to this man, he is talking sense and when players quitting becomes a regular occurrence it will be too late then...

Before the game goes live SM has an opportunity to mend some of these obvious game flaws, please take advantage and listen.....

We've been discussing (at some length which is a change in this forum) about formations in the SM Launch thread. Please read it [uSER=86327]steve[/uSER]

However, I found a bug so i'm duplicating the post as I know you do post in here.

Also, I seem to have found an error with one of the formations. 4-3-3A doesn't allow me to play AMs behind the CF. Yet if you use 4-3-3B you can have AM's as the wide players behind the CF. But if you use 3-4-2-1 then you can use AMs behind the CF, same with 3-2-2-2-1. Better duplicate this point in the Pavillion Thread. Sorry for double post but I don't think they read this thread.

We've been discussing (at some length which is a change in this forum) about formations in the SM Launch thread. Please read it [uSER=86327]steve[/uSER]

However' date=' I found a bug so i'm duplicating the post as I know you do post in here.

Also, I seem to have found an error with one of the formations. 4-3-3A doesn't allow me to play AMs behind the CF. Yet if you use 4-3-3B you can have AM's as the wide players behind the CF. But if you use 3-4-2-1 then you can use AMs behind the CF, same with 3-2-2-2-1. Better duplicate this point in the Pavillion Thread. Sorry for double post but I don't think they read this thread.[/quote']

Many thanks for this. I'll get it flagged up with the devs.

So I got clubs in both Pavillions and I kinda like the interface. But the buttons aren't working quickly and it consumes much more data than it used to in pc. There are few things that I found missing while using this new interface so I'm listing them out:

1. The next button after making the search in search section is missing.

2. In the club list section of unmanaged clubs, is the club available or been given put is a mystery. Like in Pavillion 2, I saw Inter Milan is free and tried to apply but the apply button just said that this command says apply, press ok. I did so and nothing happened. Then when I clickedvon the club logo, I saw the previous manager's name as the manager of the club but the history and the current news says that he left the club 2 days ago. So the point is that it isn't clear that is the club given out to some other manager or to the previous manager as I see that the GW is 100% full.

3. How can I make a request for a friendy game?

4. A player's transfer history section is also missing. One can not know from where or for how much a player was transfered in the past.

5. One can not know if a player is transfer banned or not by looking in the player search section.

Note: On point no. 2, I see that the club is on transitional period as the manager has just left. I got this info while making a bid for Icardi. So it is not specific that what is the current scenario of unmanaged clubs.

Hope you read the other thread (last 2 pages) and gave feedback to the team. It needs changing.

Yes' date=' it's all been passed on and tweaks are being made.

So I got clubs in both Pavillions and I kinda like the interface. But the buttons aren't working quickly and it consumes much more data than it used to in pc. There are few things that I found missing while using this new interface so I'm listing them out:

1. The next button after making the search in search section is missing.

This area is still being worked on.

2. In the club list section of unmanaged clubs' date=' is the club available or been given put is a mystery. Like in Pavillion 2, I saw Inter Milan is free and tried to apply but the apply button just said that this command says apply, press ok. I did so and nothing happened. Then when I clickedvon the club logo, I saw the previous manager's name as the manager of the club but the history and the current news says that he left the club 2 days ago. So the point is that it isn't clear that is the club given out to some other manager or to the previous manager as I see that the GW is 100% full.

Note: On point no. 2, I see that the club is on transitional period as the manager has just left. I got this info while making a bid for Icardi. So it is not specific that what is the current scenario of unmanaged clubs.[/quote']

Many thanks for spotting this. I've flagged this up as a bug with the devs and also to the UI team to make the necessary changes.

3. How can I make a request for a friendy game?

This still needs adding along with a mini calendar.

4. A player's transfer history section is also missing. One can not know from where or for how much a player was transfered in the past.

This still needs adding.

5. One can not know if a player is transfer banned or not by looking in the player search section.

Not sure if the UI team are aware of this so i've flagged it up.

Just look at the rating history. Everyone's rating history is from 77 to 78.

We are still working on the Player Profile and the History is something that hasn't yet been worked on.

Thanks Steve. I know we give back lots of criticism but you can see that we're offering constructive feedback and it's encouraging to see that you're listening and acting on it. Good stuff!

Constructive feedback whether positive or negative is very welcome as we can act on it but it's when this isn't offered that we can't act.

Thanks Steve. I know we give back lots of criticism but you can see that we're offering constructive feedback and it's encouraging to see that you're listening and acting on it. Good stuff!

Changes are currently being made for example to the 3-5-2 so that wingbacks can play in the formation. Please keep the feedback coming as this will make the game better and more realistic.

Changes are currently being made for example to the 3-5-2 so that wingbacks can play in the formation. Please keep the feedback coming as this will make the game better and more realistic.

Excellent. Shot myself in the foot given that Willems is a D' date='DM[L'] but it's more realistic! Now Soccerwiki needs to remove some of the [M]'s to make it a bit better as this change really doesn't effect as many players as it should.

The only players it actually alters who are 88 or above are: [TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 145]

[TR]

[TD]BECK, Andreas[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CÁCERES, Martín[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CARVAJAL, Daniel[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CLICHY, Gaël[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]COKE, Andújar[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DE MARCOS, Óscar[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DIGNE, Lucas[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EVRA, Patrice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JOHNSON, Glen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LAHM, Philipp[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SANTON, Davide[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SHAW, Luke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SHISHKIN, Roman[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WILLEMS, Jetro[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ZABALETA, Pablo[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yes wingbacks can play that position but now attack minded wide midfielders can't..... No point telling half the story is there!!!!

The point is that D' date='DM[RL'] can no longer play as wingers in a 4-4-2 formation. They can only be used now as fullbacks and wingbacks and yeah, attacking midfielders can't play that position either now. Prefer these changes myself as it gives managers more selection headaches and forces them to pick players more to do with position and how they work in their formation rather than simply buying the best talents. More of a selection dilemma!

The point is that D' date='DM[RL'] can no longer play as wingers in a 4-4-2 formation. They can only be used now as fullbacks and wingbacks and yeah, attacking midfielders can't play that position either now. Prefer these changes myself as it gives managers more selection headaches and forces them to pick players more to do with position and how they work in their formation rather than simply buying the best talents. More of a selection dilemma!

It's the 3-5-2 formation that was in question

Constructive feedback whether positive or negative is very welcome as we can act on it but it's when this isn't offered that we can't act.

Transfer Market still doesn't work. All the bids I made these days to external teams have been still rejected.

I hope that could be adjusted before the Soccer Manager Worlds will be re-launched

I hope that could be adjusted before the Soccer Manager Worlds will be re-launched

I agree. I too had my bids rejected by external clubs.

And also, the match statistics show that both I and my opponent are using 442 whereas we are using 4231 & 4321 respectively.