Pavillions Test Game World

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further Bug, the Transfer Search is utterly broken. It simply doesn't work at all.

As an example, try listing players rated 85 and with values between 10m-15m. It also doesn't seem to delete old searches, so you can multiple listings of the same player.

I can't offer more than 10M for Carlos Vela who is rated 91, but i can offer 13M for Granero who is 89, and much older? why is this, Steve? This seems so ridiculous.

Also, can the tactic section please be fixed? As of now it looks really terrible. I don't know if it is just me, or everyone else; but, the field image is too large. As of now you see the forwards positioned over the center circle. You only see half of the field image. You have all the defenders and midfielders behind the half-way line, and the strikers positioned just above the center circle. It looks really terrible, and not enjoyable. I have to go back to the old version all the time, to set up my team.

I don't know about this update, it looks far better but i don't know the managers that works with soccermanager for over 5 years i think see this update not as comfortable as the last one cuz its way more difficult to play i think the game world that were created until now should stay as they are .

Some mistakes in this update :

- Transfer Market

You can't buy a player from an exentral club for the value of the player if he costs 15 mil you should give 30 mil for the player if you want the exentral team to accept the deal

- Tactics

AM (LRM) Players with this role can play in 4-4-2 formations ac wing-midfielders and not as central midfielders

Both this misstakes should be fixed before the update is relaunched ....

Thank you for your great work

I don't know about this update' date=' it looks far better but i don't know the managers that works with soccermanager for over 5 years i think see this update not as comfortable as the last one cuz its way more difficult to play i think the game world that were created until now should stay as they are .

Some mistakes in this update :

- Transfer Market

[b']You can't buy a player from an exentral club for the value of the player if he costs 15 mil you should give 30 mil for the player if you want the exentral team to accept the deal[/b]

- Tactics

AM (LRM) Players with this role can play in 4-4-2 formations ac wing-midfielders and not as central midfielders

Both this misstakes should be fixed before the update is relaunched ....

Thank you for your great work

This is good but bad it's good for external clubs to be able to compete in the european competition but i hope it's the same the other way for example now if i sell Thiago i'll get offered 11m ish so external should be offering realistic offers to otherwise it's just making a problem after correcting one.

again in 17658: the match report doesn't list the goalscorers and time below the score anymore. I can see the scorers and assisters by looking at the teamsheets, but am I going to have to watch through the match to find out who scored when? or will that be corrected? because that sounds like it could get kinda old, esp if you're in a rush.

again in 17658: the match report doesn't list the goalscorers and time below the score anymore. I can see the scorers and assisters by looking at the teamsheets' date=' but am I going to have to watch through the match to find out who scored when? or will that be corrected? because that sounds like it could get kinda old, esp if you're in a rush.[/quote']

Which team are you in here mate? I'm pleased to find a thread where that numpty isn't clogging up the entire page, if you know who i mean!

Does anyone know how you get to the results page?

I'm trying to look at the Inter v Roma match report so I can check their attendance to see if it's been fixed but i'm struggling to find how to do it?

Also Steven can you please make you Interface Wizards make the text "Season: 1 | Turn: 2" a hyperlink to the (Gameworld > League) page.

Which team are you in here mate? I'm pleased to find a thread where that numpty isn't clogging up the entire page' date=' if you know who i mean! [/quote']

Hull! just took them over last week.

the new interface is... interesting. considering they say they wanna roll this out "soon" the interface is buggy as all hell.

still, all we can do is provide feedback and hope they can fix things.

speaking of feedback... CAN WE HAVE CUSTOMISABLE SQUAD NUMBERS PLEASE? you're making all these changes, just let us have customisable numbers! it'll make the experience soooooo much better you have no idea.

and yes, that dude was and is a colossal idiot. why I made my point and exited that conversation.

So first of not in the test world but have been reshaping my team for when it goes live ' date=' so my question is will Goetze no longer be able to play in a 451 def on the right side?[/quote']

No he won't. He can't play in the M[RLC] positions anymore.

Players need updated position wise as players like D.Costa play lm/lw/rm/rw and AMC in real life so can you tell me if he plays those positions and it was to get changed what the heck would they be called on soccermanager?

You also get players who play RW who track back constantly like rw/b then there's those who play rm and only attack then there's players who play rm and only track back i'm very confused and it all comes down to formation as well and some managers prefer one side to stay in attack as a rm/rw and the lm/lw to track back how can you posssibly define these positions on this game?

Players need updated position wise as players like D.Costa play lm/lw/rm/rw and AMC in real life so can you tell me if he plays those positions and it was to get changed what the heck would they be called on soccermanager?

You also get players who play RW who track back constantly like rw/b then there's those who play rm and only attack then there's players who play rm and only track back i'm very confused and it all comes down to formation as well and some managers prefer one side to stay in attack as a rm/rw and the lm/lw to track back how can you posssibly define these positions on this game?

I guess with that you'd use the arrows?

I personally rate Whoscored' date=' if you ignore the "position" but instead look at the playing positions diagram it gives you a better idea of the players roles. Using that diagram this seasons playing positions:

Black = Whoscored, Red = SM

Douglas Costa - M,AM,FW[L'] / AM(RLC),F(RL)

Kingsley Coman - M,AM,FW[R] / AM,F(RLC)

Arturo Vidal - M[C] / DM,M,AM©

Juan Bernat - D[L] / D,DM,M,AM(L)

Philipp Lahm - D[R],M[C] / D(RL),DM(RLC)

**** I hate this forum, that took about 5minutes to format.

I personally rate Whoscored' date=' if you ignore the "position" but instead look at the playing positions diagram it gives you a better idea of the players roles. Using that diagram this seasons playing positions:

Just one point to add: whoscored reports played positions in current season.

That would make sense if they weren't just cosmetic as no-one can prove they do anything in the current engine anyway.

that's not without its own flaws though. according to them Busquets has only played 1 game at defensive midfielder this season. and while his position on the pitch relative to other DM's is probably very high, he is still very much a DM and has played there much more than once.

they just need to make soccerwiki more interactive. I dunno how many people run it, but it's not enough. there should be more transparent ways for people to suggest ratings and positional changes. tbh if they gave me an afternoon with their database I bet I could fix a lot of players positionally.

Some specific feedback.

Been playing around on my phone and honestly I really hate it. Its very slow and clunky. To do anything leads to that white loading bar. The squad page has the squad floating out nowhere. The tactics page really doesnt need player photos and to swap players leads additional pop up bars. Everything seems to lead to additional pop up like bar or that white loading sign. Drop downs are far far better as they look nicer, load quicker and makes everything fit together nicer.

Additionally the breaking news bar is really annoying and needs a hide feature. The colouring is also very off and far too dark. And as stated a lot jsut the general positioning of everything seems very illogical.

The format as a whole is slow, illogically positioned with lots of extra steps to get everywhere and looks far worse.

Its basically what the current forum is to the old forum.

that's not without its own flaws though. according to them Busquets has only played 1 game at defensive midfielder this season. and while his position on the pitch relative to other DM's is probably very high' date=' he is still very much a DM and has played there much more than once.

they just need to make soccerwiki more interactive. I dunno how many people run it, but it's not enough. there should be more transparent ways for people to suggest ratings and positional changes. tbh if they gave me an afternoon with their database I bet I could fix a lot of players positionally.[/quote']

Yeah but if you look at Whoscoreds actual position for Busquets it says "D[C], DM[C]". The playing position is simply for this season, so looking at that diagram you can see that he would be suited to having an additional M[C] added to his position. But this come back to the age old question of whether a position is meant to be a career position or an immediate position.

I don't think any of us know so it's pretty difficult to judge positions accuracy. :)

Some specific feedback.

Been playing around on my phone and honestly I really hate it. Its very slow and clunky. To do anything leads to that white loading bar. The squad page has the squad floating out nowhere. The tactics page really doesnt need player photos and to swap players leads additional pop up bars. Everything seems to lead to additional pop up like bar or that white loading sign. Drop downs are far far better as they look nicer' date=' load quicker and makes everything fit together nicer.

Additionally the breaking news bar is really annoying and needs a hide feature. The colouring is also very off and far too dark. And as stated a lot jsut the general positioning of everything seems very illogical.

The format as a whole is slow, illogically positioned with lots of extra steps to get everywhere and looks far worse.

Its basically what the current forum is to the old forum. [/quote']

yeah I'm really not a fan at all.

it's a clunkier version of SM2015, which was kinda clunky to begin with.

the UI is not really that intuitive. things aren't always where they should be, it takes too many clicks to get to the important stuff and the wrong tiles have focus. like, why are last and next game so huge? nah man.

yeah I'm really not a fan at all.

it's a clunkier version of SM2015' date=' which was kinda clunky to begin with.

the UI is not really that intuitive. things aren't always where they should be, it takes too many clicks to get to the important stuff and the wrong tiles have focus. like, why are last and next game so huge? nah man.[/quote']

Agreed, hate is a strong word but I really hate this new design. Lets forget about the long list of bugs and simply look at the design, interfaces should always be designed to reduce the amount of clicks from the previous iteration. This new interface increases the clicks and therefore fails as a design. The old interface is prettier, simpler and better designed. I know it's not the feedback the devs want as they've put a lot of time into designing this one and it probably puts some devs under pressure.

But as things stand I simply struggle to use it. It's frustrating and will eventually cause a ragequit.

I know it's not the feedback the devs want as they've put a lot of time into designing this one and it probably puts some devs under pressure.

I am not so sure about the time invested in making it and I don't think anyone who plays the game designed it too as everything is made more "user unfriendly".

I'm trying to read back through things but it's really a lot. I just joined this GW to check out the new game. I tried to buy a player from an external club, a 23 year old defender who's now 78 rated. The deal was rejected and I'm not sure why. Is it because he won't start for my side so he doesn't see perspective in joining my club? That would mean it's gonna get harder to buy risers and make money, or to buy future starters before they become expensive. Or is it because I have other players to cover his position, also lower rated? That would mean I could solve this problem by selling the player currently occupying this position, which would be an interesting development in my opinion, to make managers think more about the composition of their team.

But so I'm mainly curious for what changes could've caused this deal to be rejected, because I'm certain it's a deal that would've been accepted in the old game.