Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Pavillions Test Game World

in the 17658 gameworld I noticed you can now play AM(RL) players in M(RL) positions.

is this a temporary switch while soccerwiki sorts their positions out' date=' or is that change no longer being implemented?

you still can't play AM© in M© nor D(RL) players in a back three (rightfully so, before anyone starts) so I'm thinking it's the former?[/quote']

Hope so as a common sense amendment. One high profile poster on the subject will flip out though! :rolleyes:
Brilliant' date=' that's the way it should be, guys. I agree also with NOT having drl at CB because its not realistic but having a winger in a wide position in a 442 is a no brainer.[/quote']

We listened to the feedback that everyone made and made a few amendments so that AM (RL) can now play in the wide positions bar in those formations that have a 3 man defence or wingbacks.

Strange that. Mine is different' date=' see attached. Also, I can't add players to my youth squad anymore.

That's what I see on some pages. The full team, youth team and first team are like that. The loan list is normal.

[ATTACH']n5115023[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n5115025[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n5115026[/ATTACH]

I'll get that flagged up as now I can see that on certain screen resolutions people could have problems.

The SM Relaunch thread? Disappeared into empty space' date=' I can only guess the 352 talk with AMs across the field did the thread in. ?[/quote']
I cant seem to get into the match engine forum though? Any ideas guys?

Nothing to do with the discussion re 3-5-2 as i'll hold my hands up and say I made a balls up as per this thread.

Just a quick heads up in that Game World IDs 238724, 239094, 17658 and 161601 are all full with only a few places coming available every so often. Game World ID 3065 has plenty of available clubs if you'd like to look at the new features and UI (Bolton are half decent and Chelsea will be available in the coming days).

You've ruined it.  Why oh why could you have not just left it the way it was.  I enjoyed it then.  Now I fancy quitting the game completely.  I've been playing it for 8 years use it more than any other site on the internet and you have (once again) made me hate it.  All my teams are now ruined because none of my Attacking players can play on the right side of midfield.  Why?  Just - why?  You couldn't just leave well enough alone.  You had to change it so completely that none of us have a clue how to pick our teams.  Well done.  Saps.

You've ruined it.  Why oh why could you have not just left it the way it was.  I enjoyed it then.  Now I fancy quitting the game completely.  I've been playing it for 8 years use it more than any other site on the internet and you have (once again) made me hate it.  All my teams are now ruined because none of my Attacking players can play on the right side of midfield.  Why?  Just - why?  You couldn't just leave well enough alone.  You had to change it so completely that none of us have a clue how to pick our teams.  Well done.  Saps.

Adapt

It looks too fancy to the degree I can't get similar with it. You moved the things around too much.  :(

Anyhow, I noticed these changes:

On the tactics page -

- No tight marking option
- No counter attacks option
- No offside trap option
- No target man option
- Force to set "on" the playmaker option. I just hope the AI or any noobs do not set the playmaker to a CB.

It makes me wonder if it was useless after all in the previous game engine... especially tight marking and counter attacks options.

Regarding the players -
- LR defenders can no longer play on 3 CB formations.
- CAM player can no longer play as CM LOLWUT? For example: SERGIO AGÜERO.
- There are so many quality (94 rating) CAM players (who happened to be able to play on all 6 forward positions) on SM database.
- But the left/right AM can still play as LM or RM... meh
- Phillip Lahm  can no longer play on any (normal) midfield positions. It has to be only LRC DM positions. CM can still being play on CDM. Phew...
- Removed the "field position" on the players' profile. You wanted to save space but you ended up removing something important and convenience. Bad change.
- Changed the statistic things. Subs are no longer being show on the players' profile. Number of subs can only be seen on the tactics page.

UI/layouts -
- The whole page is very compact (empty on both sides with some ads), more scrolling down. Eh?

It looks too fancy to the degree I can't get similar with it. You moved the things around too much.  :(

Anyhow, I noticed these changes:

On the tactics page -

- No tight marking option
- No counter attacks option
- No offside trap option
- No target man option
- Force to set "on" the playmaker option. I just hope the AI or any noobs do not set the playmaker to a CB.

It makes me wonder if it was useless after all in the previous game engine... especially tight marking and counter attacks options.

Regarding the players -
- LR defenders can no longer play on 3 CB formations.
- CAM player can no longer play as CM LOLWUT? For example: SERGIO AGÜERO.
- They're so many quality (94 rating) CAM players (who happened to be able to play on all 6 forward positions) on SM database.
- But the left/right AM can still play as LM or RM... meh
- Phillip Lahm  can no longer play on any (normal) midfield positions. It has to be only LRC DM positions. CM can still being play on CDM. Phew...
- Removed the "field position" on the players' profile. You wanted to save space but you ended up removing something important and convenience. Bad change.
- Changed the statistic things. Subs are no longer being show on the players' profile. Number of subs can only be seen on the tactics page.

UI -
- The whole page is very compact (empty on both sides), more scrolling down. Eh?

All of these changes were explained before hand...pay attention. Sergio Aguero should not be playing CM...and if you played him in CM, you are a frontrunner. Lahm is fine in my set up, maybe change your formation?

Too much complaining...I find that odd since everyonne wanted an engine update.

UI -
- The whole page is very compact (empty on both sides), more scrolling down. Eh?

Agree with this. The old main page was good. You could see a lot of your club messages once you logged in. Now you have to endlessly scroll down to view all your messages. Same applies to the newsfeed. I feel the space isn't being used efficiently. Too much empty space imo. 

Bugs:

-Time stamp is wrong when replying to a message on the newsfeed. I just posted a message and it shows 5 hours ago on top of that message.

-The drop down menu to view first team/youth team/full team is still not working on firefox. Other teams in the gameworld I'm in have that problem. 

-Filters are not working in the shortlist. 

I hope Im writing in good topic, I have just one question. Do all teams have same max bids for new players added at database? Im running few clubs with different total values, some with a lot of cash and some with just few millions but max bids are all the same?! It wasnt like that till today :D

All of these changes were explained before hand...pay attention. Sergio Aguero should not be playing CM...and if you played him in CM, you are a frontrunner. Lahm is fine in my set up, maybe change your formation?

It's not a complain. Just shedding some light.  :)

That's a very angry arrogant attitude.  Luckily the people running the game are, unlike you, interested in what their paying and non-paying customers want.  It's a revolutionary concept: listen to your customer and they may want your product more!  Luckily they don't have your fascist attitude of "changes were explained beforehand, adapt".

Does anyone know if the Pavillion game world is now finished since the changes have been rolled out across the board? The fixture list doesn't seem to be updating either. 

The two test Game Worlds are going to carry on as we will hopefully be introducing the 2D matchday experience into them in the New Year.