Pavillions Test Game World

Pavillions Test Game World 2 has been created, Game World ID 239094. I'm going to restrict entry so that no more than 50% of clubs are managed. This should give us a clearer idea of some of the changes will impact due to it being a different environment do an English Championship.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applied for Arsenal in the new gameworld.

I've seen some of the comments here, and I think it's a good idea to have to "register" 25-30 players per competition, and played who are unregistered would hence be concerned and you cant have a huge squad. This is complicated though, what if the manager leaves ? Well i think the new manager should have the ability to change his squad around, and "re-register". Also, It's complicated for transfers, injuries, so, just throwing something out there. Not a solid idea but an idea nonetheless lol.

Ok. Ignoring bugs for now, the problem I see immediately ,irrespective of squad sizes etc is that the bigger clubs have been handed a massive advantage in their player value to wage ratio. The top clubs have something like a 200x player value to wage ratio , the smaller clubs 100 - 60 x . This would mean that without a gate and tv money the smaller clubs would have zero value in 60 turns the larger ones 200 turns. I really think that the higher rated players 92 + need a much higher wage ie 2 / 2..5 x what they are now , 88 - 90 around 1.5 x 2x that would also stop player hogging and the lower value players ie 84 or less around .66 ie 2/3 and 80 or below around half. That would equalise things a little.

Ok. Ignoring bugs for now' date=' the problem I see immediately ,irrespective of squad sizes etc is that the bigger clubs have been handed a massive advantage in their player value to wage ratio. The top clubs have something like a 200x player value to wage ratio , the smaller clubs 100 - 60 x . This would mean that without a gate and tv money the smaller clubs would have zero value in 60 turns the larger ones 200 turns. I really think that the higher rated players 92 + need a much higher wage ie 2 / 2..5 x what they are now , 88 - 90 around 1.5 x 2x that would also stop player hogging and the lower value players ie 84 or less around .66 ie 2/3 and 80 or below around half. That would equalise things a little.[/quote']

Would this not hurt smaller clubs as their players increase in rating & grow the club to sign these 92+ players? In all but the most competitive game worlds a small club can start to get players like this in say 3-4 seasons if well managed.

No it would help the smaller clubs as they will be more financially able to buy these players rather than bankrupted right from the start of the game... , as I mentioned in my post the bigger clubs have a much longer burn time ie 3 season where they could sit on the rear ends and do nothing , not even play a game and they would still have assets , smaller clubs would last around 1.2 - 1.5 seasons. Therefore the big clubs are much more able to make money as they will a) already have it and B) they will make more of it quicker than now.

Thanks for accepting my application! an initial thought...

Player values at the bigger clubs look a lot more realistic as do wages for all clubs but I think the valuation of players at smaller clubs is still off when compared to real life market valuations, for example, at West Bromwich Albion in the test setup, Saido Berahino (22, 87) is valued at £5,220,000. Based on this valuation (and looking at similar rated players in the setup), the most anyone can pay for him is around £6m. This value is not representative of his real life value given his current and potential ability.

Will feedback more over the next few days.

Guest Redsky

I'm not a fan of the valuations either, they're all extremely low and remind me more of valuations from early 2000 rather than 2015.

Baba for example is valued at £5.7m but Chelsea have just bought him for £21.7m in real life! So there's a £16m valuation difference which is simply far, far too much.

I'm also not a fan of how the valuations increase, James Wilson is worth £3m and he's 80 rated, you could purchase 89 rated Evans for only 400k more!?

Can i make suggestion here? if yeah i got a really good suggestion which many guys want.

I have around 8 midfielders Camacho,gaitan,pjanic,aranguiz,gerrard,höger,denisov,kokorin and i have max meyer and he cant fit into my team as i have many infront of him and then i wanted to loan him out to other team who really needs a midfielder but i cant? my chairman wont let me? i dont wanna sell him as i see potential in him and in the future he will be one in my squad but i wanna loan him out but i cant this should be changed for real.

Can i make suggestion here? if yeah i got a really good suggestion which many guys want.

I have around 8 midfielders Camacho' date='gaitan,pjanic,aranguiz,gerrard,höger,denisov,kokorin and i have max meyer and he cant fit into my team as i have many infront of him and then i wanted to loan him out to other team who really needs a midfielder but i cant? my chairman wont let me? i dont wanna sell him as i see potential in him and in the future he will be one in my squad but i wanna loan him out but i cant this should be changed for real.[/quote']

This is why the loan system was changed in the first place. To prevent people from hogging players they want but don't need.

Just another quick update albeit a big one. The match engine from Soccer Manager 2015 has been transferred into the two test Game Worlds' date=' ID 238724 & 239094. I know this is what the majority of you have been looking forward to since the dawn of time so the wait is over.[/quote']

Applied for Fiorentina would like to try out the new engine

suggestion to improve SMworld

2 minutes ago

I'm suggesting manager's should be the one taking the decision on who to loan instead of the club chairman because most time good player eg.(90-92)rating will not have playing opportunity.so they should be loan out.the managers are the one to decid who to play not the chairman,so to give them some playing time and avoid player concern. SMFA let the manager take full control on who to loan-out .fellow manager's if u all agree make u intention known via comment.THANKS