Pavillions Test Game World

suggestion to improve SMworld

2 minutes ago

I'm suggesting manager's should be the one taking the decision on who to loan instead of the club chairman because most time good player eg.(90-92)rating will not have playing opportunity.so they should be loan out.the managers are the one to decid who to play not the chairman' date='so to give them some playing time and avoid player concern. SMFA let the manager take full control on who to loan-out .fellow manager's if u all agree make u intention known via comment.THANKS[/quote']

I don't agree: if player cannot get play opportunities then you should sell him.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suggestion to improve SMworld

2 minutes ago

I'm suggesting manager's should be the one taking the decision on who to loan instead of the club chairman because most time good player eg.(90-92)rating will not have playing opportunity.so they should be loan out.the managers are the one to decid who to play not the chairman' date='so to give them some playing time and avoid player concern. SMFA let the manager take full control on who to loan-out .fellow manager's if u all agree make u intention known via comment.THANKS[/quote']

I would agree, but to balance this out I would suggest introducing a loan fee, like Falcao at Monaco in real life, that would stop players bring loaned out wholesale (just for the sake of saving on wages) and it would also be a nice money maker for the club doing the loaning...

The plus side is that it stops players being loaned out that nobody will give some actual game time too...

Example, I've Saul/Danilo Periera in one of my GWs, my main DMC is Matic, I'd like to loan BOTH Saul and Periera out, the chairman is blocking it and other teams would give these 2 players game time, the long and short of it is, they get players to improve their team, I get some money in...

It's win win, it combats hoarding too in the long term

can you explain how this combats hoarding if 3 good defensive midfielders remain in your team?

You mean as opposed to the current system that does nothing to combat the situation...

And as for an answer to your question, it's simple.... Take my 3 for example, I keep Matic and loan out D Periera and Saul, then say Saul develops a concern about being loaned out (current feature of the game) now with the update, this concern cannot be 'bought off' so I'm not very likely to start recruiting more DMCs as the problem will just exacerbate. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of either playing Saul when he gets back or selling when his concern level rises....

And before you say it, I would have talents like Saul and Periera (players that see game time in real life for massive clubs) develop concerns for not playing much quicker even if they are NOT loaned out... At least if they are loaned out you can make a loan fee from it....

Hence, the deterrence to hoard players

You mean as opposed to the current system that does nothing to combat the situation...

And as for an answer to your question' date=' it's simple.... Take my 3 for example, I keep Matic and loan out D Periera and Saul, then say Saul develops a concern about being loaned out (current feature of the game) now with the update, this concern cannot be 'bought off' so I'm not very likely to start recruiting more DMCs as the problem will just exacerbate. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of either playing Saul when he gets back or selling when his concern level rises....

And before you say it, I would have talents like Saul and Periera (players that see game time in real life for massive clubs) develop concerns for not playing much quicker even if they are NOT loaned out... At least if they are loaned out you can make a loan fee from it....

Hence, the deterrence to hoard players[/quote']

So basically, you want to prolong your dilemma for an additional season or two before you are forced to sell them because of concerns.

Okay....

Offered the minimum acceptable amount (why is this even still an option if clubs can reject it???) For a player and it was rejected by an UNMANAGED club, eo I bid the Max amount, just popped up on my news feed that this bid has been rejected....

Obviously a football management game where you can't actually buy footballers will fail

Hi all

A bit of feed back on GW 2, I like the new fonts and when I see the home page all out of line I know I will get a page showing the teams marked with badges rather than shirts, I like this look. but when I click on a club I go back to the home page. I can't seem to put players on the loan list, ansd sometimes a match is clicked on but another one pops up, so in say my page it says Manchester United vs Walsall the match that comes up is Manchester United vs City. Overall I like the new lokk.

Cheers

Myron.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you confirm that going forward the only players which will be compatible to play the "Wing Back" positions in the classic 352 formation will be DM(L) and DM®? This will cause huge changes in how a lot of people play the game (for better or worse). To my mind it doesn't really make sense as in the real world you have full backs and wingers playing in this position for real teams:

M3cONpj.jpg

Can you confirm that going forward the only players which will be compatible to play the "Wing Back" positions in the classic 352 formation will be DM(L) and DM®? This will cause huge changes in how a lot of people play the game (for better or worse). To my mind it doesn't really make sense as in the real world you have full backs and wingers playing in this position for real teams:

M(L) and M® are also eligible to play in wing back positions and I think this change makes perfect sense because it prevents playing a 3-5-2 formation with neymar and reus on the wings which is absurd in every way possible.

M(L) and M® are also eligible to play in wing back positions and I think this change makes perfect sense because it prevents playing a 3-5-2 formation with neymar and reus on the wings which is absurd in every way possible.

I know what your saying about Neymar/Reus but in a 3-5-2 surely Neymar/Reus can occupy the wide positions..... If you look at the screen when you select that formation those players are in the midfield rather than the 'wing back' position so now wingers can't play wide midfield???

It's a bit stupid

I know what your saying about Neymar/Reus but in a 3-5-2 surely Neymar/Reus can occupy the wide positions..... If you look at the screen when you select that formation those players are in the midfield rather than the 'wing back' position so now wingers can't play wide midfield???

It's a bit stupid

Winger is a broad term and it describes any player that occupies wide positions. That is why the Wing position was replaced with M(RL) and AM(RL). Players in these roles operate differently from each other and so they have to be theoretically separated with different positions (MR and AMR). Even though in practice the wide midfielders can easily slot into attacking midfield positions and vice-versa this game does not work like that, everything is pretty much based on theory. I agree that this change has its drawbacks, for example you can't play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 formation without MR and ML players but this is a necessary step to make this game more realistic. This will mostly affect people playing 3-5-2 formation and it was about time because it should not be possible to play hazard, reus, iniesta, silva, lewandowski and aguero in the same team without some structural weaknesses.

Winger is a broad term and it describes any player that occupies wide positions. That is why the Wing position was replaced with M(RL) and AM(RL). Players in these roles operate differently from each other and so they have to be theoretically separated with different positions (MR and AMR). Even though in practice the wide midfielders can easily slot into attacking midfield positions and vice-versa this game does not work like that' date=' everything is pretty much based on theory. I agree that this change has its drawbacks, for example you can't play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 formation without MR and ML players but this is a necessary step to make this game more realistic. This will mostly affect people playing 3-5-2 formation and it was about time because it should not be possible to play hazard, reus, iniesta, silva, lewandowski and aguero in the same team without some structural weaknesses.[/quote']

I disagree, it would be very possible to play those players in a 3-4-3 formation without any structural weaknesses

Gk

Def

Hazard - MC - Iniesta - Reus

Silva

Lewandowski Aguero

Even in a 3-5-2 I see no reason Hazard and Reus cannot occupy the wide positions, Silva drop back into MC.... if this was a real life team and you were managing them you'd be very happy to send that lineup out onto the pitch playing that formation!

I disagree' date=' it would be very possible to play those players in a 3-4-3 formation without any structural weaknesses[/quote']

I don't think it is very sound to play 3-4-3 formation in this game, it tends to be overpowered by any formation with 3 players in the middle of the park, similar to 4-4-2.

Gk

Def

Hazard - MC - Iniesta - Reus

Silva

Lewandowski Aguero

Even in a 3-5-2 I see no reason Hazard and Reus cannot occupy the wide positions' date=' Silva drop back into MC.... if this was a real life team and you were managing them you'd be very happy to send that lineup out onto the pitch playing that formation![/quote']

And this... I don't really want to reply anything.

I don't think it is very sound to play 3-4-3 formation in this game' date=' it tends to be overpowered by any formation with 3 players in the middle of the park, similar to 4-4-2.

And this... I don't really want to reply anything.[/quote']

I never said using 3-4-3 would be a long term viable option, just said it was possible, which you agree with....

Also why reply to something only to say you don't want to reply to it? I think it's more of a case of can't rather than want mate, you know full well I'm 100% right....

Bottom line, making the wide areas of a 3-5-2 EXCLUSIVELY for defensive minded players is stupid. Nobody will be able to convince any football fan that Neymar/Reus could not play in the 7 and 11 position in a 3-5-2 with absolute ease

I never said using 3-4-3 would be a long term viable option' date=' just said it was possible, which you agree with....[/quote']

I said it was not possible without any structural weaknesses, and having a man short in midfield is a weakness which can be exploited in a simple way.

Also why reply to something only to say you don't want to reply to it? I think it's more of a case of can't rather than want mate' date=' you know full well I'm 100% right....

Bottom line, making the wide areas of a 3-5-2 EXCLUSIVELY for defensive minded players is stupid. Nobody will be able to convince any football fan that Neymar/Reus could not play in the 7 and 11 position in a 3-5-2 with absolute ease[/quote']

First of all, "7 and 11" positions in a 3-5-2 are wing backs and you should be able to know what a wing backs job is. This is why I didn't want to reply anything because these are basics and as a football fan you should be familiar with them. A job of a wing back, lichtsteiner is the best example, is to defend the right flank, run up and down the same flank, put crosses in the box, stretch the play, provide a passing outlet on the flank and occasionally go inside the box for a header when the opportunity arises. Now you want to put two of the most proficient and skilled dribblers/creators/finishers in the world in those positions and provide them with those responsibilities which is at minimum, a waste of resources. Besides that, they are not adequate defenders thus creating a weakness which in turn can be easily exploited.

Yes if a smaller club does well and gets lots of good players then they will struggle to compete with a big club as both clubs have the same wage bill but the bigger club will have the bigger stadium. But this is how the game is and we don't want to change this. It more difficult being a smaller club with a smaller stadium but that's the fun of the game!

Smaller clubs do build their stadiums as well upto a limit of 24' date='000 which I think we decided on as its the average for top flight English club. We can review this limit but do we really want a club from a small town turning into Barcelona sized club??

[/quote']

A smaller club should be able to keep at least his home-grown players .

Wich is the sense of scouting if you even can't keep them when they become strong becouse of the huge wage? That would be discouraging.

I have 2 suggestions:

1)I guess the GW Income should be splitted into tv money 66% and stadium receipts 34%. Moreover tv money should be splitted into 50%

equal to all clubs of the division and 50% depending on the position in the table. It's something like what happens in the real life champions league.

Does't matter if you are Barca or Villareal, who goes forward in the competition gets a bigger piece of the tv money, which are the highest incomes in champions

Merchandising and sponsors should be also distributed according to the position in the table

2) Home-grown good players ( I mean players bought when they were under80 )should have a lower wage than they would have in a other club

On this way small clubs would still struggle to compete with a big club, but it wouldn't be impossible like would be now with new features

I'm afraid that with the new features you're planning to introduce, the last few still not empty domestic GWs will die

A smaller club should be able to keep at least his home-grown players .

Wich is the sense of scouting if you even can't keep them when they become strong becouse of the huge wage? That would be discouraging.

I have 2 suggestions:

1)I guess the GW Income should be splitted into tv money 66% and stadium receipts 34%. Moreover tv money should be splitted into 50%

equal to all clubs of the division and 50% depending on the position in the table. It's something like what happens in the real life champions league.

Does't matter if you are Barca or Villareal' date=' who goes forward in the competition gets a bigger piece of the tv money, which are the highest incomes in champions

Merchandising and sponsors should be also distributed according to the position in the table

2) Home-grown good players ( I mean players bought when they were under80 )should have a lower wage than they would have in a other club

On this way small clubs would still struggle to compete with a big club, but it wouldn't be impossible like would be now with new features

I'm afraid that with the new features you're planning to introduce, the last few still not empty domestic GWs will die[/quote']

I agree with you maestro.