Austria, Denmark, Czech Rep, Germany, Netherlands & Slovakia changes, Dec 2007

lukelufc

Re: Austria, Denmark, Czech Rep, Germany, Netherlands & Slovakia changes, Dec 2007

actually' date=' they have. but good summary anyway.[/quote']

Sorry i never had time to read the germany thread, its a million pages long lol. Hadnt heard dejagah or simunek on here prior to posting, but ah well:)

Re: Austria, Denmark, Czech Rep, Germany, Netherlands & Slovakia changes, Dec 2007

Sorry i never had time to read the germany thread' date=' its a million pages long lol. Hadnt heard dejagah or simunek on here prior to posting, but ah well:)[/quote']

yes, it's gotten really long. :) that's why your summary is good. the reason i knew those guys had been mentioned was because i'd mentioned them myself.

Sorry i never had time to read the germany thread' date=' its a million pages long lol. Hadnt heard dejagah or simunek on here prior to posting, but ah well:)[/quote']

Great summary! Although I did make a list on the German changes thread that listed all players mentioned in thread. Still great post, Cheers mate.

Here's a good tip.

SESTAK,Stanislav, VFL Bochum, W/F,83,24yrs. Slovak international and has scored 9 goals in 15 appearances this season and is now joint top scorer with Van der Vaart,Klose and Toni. I think he will rise to atleast an 87 but if he can keep this type of scoring form for the rest of the season we are looking at 89/90 player :).

Here's a good tip.

SESTAK' date='Stanislav, VFL Bochum, W/F,83,24yrs. Slovak international and has scored 9 goals in 15 appearances this season and is now joint top scorer with Van der Vaart,Klose and Toni. I think he will rise to atleast an 87 but if he can keep this type of scoring form for the rest of the season we are looking at 89/90 player :).[/quote']

He must be 88 , because he is playing well and scoring goals . An 88 is quite fine for him now and if keeps it up , could surely get the 89/90 you are talking of .

A player to be added to FC København (FC Kobenhavn in SM)

Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen. 17 years old. should be rated 78/79. has played quite a few games, coming on as a sub, lately and has even scored a goal. should be a CB/RB or D. huge talent. i would say FCK's biggest talent at the moment. coments please. (;

Peter Graulund is top scorer in Denmark and despite his age (31 years old) i think he would be a good buy for smaller teams. He is only 79 rated and i think he will raise to 83-84. A pretty good profit ;) (around 1,2-1,5 mil)

Peter Graulund is top scorer in Denmark and despite his age (31 years old) i think he would be a good buy for smaller teams. He is only 79 rated and i think he will raise to 83-84. A pretty good profit ;) (around 1' date='2-1,5 mil)[/quote']

wow very useful he seems like a good striker what team is he playing for?

wow very useful he seems like a good striker what team is he playing for?

He is currently playing for AGF Arhus, 10th place in the denmark league. It's not the best team from the league, but they are slowly begining to go up in the rankings (they grab 7 points in the last 3 games). Graulund is obviously their key player this season (1436 minutes played from a maximum of 1644) with 12 goals in 16 starts and 1 sub appearence

He is currently playing for AGF Arhus' date=' 10th place in the denmark league. It's not the best team from the league, but they are slowly begining to go up in the rankings (they grab 7 points in the last 3 games). Graulund is obviously their key player this season (1436 minutes played from a maximum of 1644) with 12 goals in 16 starts and 1 sub appearence[/quote']

He doesn't play for the best team but at least he scores goals :D

Good scouting!

does anyone know if Martins Afonso Alves will get an increase? hes only played 7 times this season' date=' started 6 and came on as a sub in 1 and hes still managed to bag 10 goals...7 of them were in 1 game!!!![/quote']

Well you just provided the facts and said everything you could about him. It's not up to us anymore. I think your capable of deciding. Trust your own instinct mate. If you already have an idea in your mind but want a second opinion, I'd say that he should rise. Scoring 7 goals in one match and 3 goals in 6 matches is quite good. I think a 91 would be suitable. But once again that's just my opinion, everybody has there own opinions but in the end SM decides (they factor what us forumers say though). Cheerios mate.

Well you just provided the facts and said everything you could about him. It's not up to us anymore. I think your capable of deciding. Trust your own instinct mate. If you already have an idea in your mind but want a second opinion' date=' I'd say that he should rise. Scoring 7 goals in one match and 3 goals in 6 matches is quite good. I think a 91 would be suitable. But once again that's just my opinion, everybody has there own opinions but in the end SM decides (they factor what us forumers say though). Cheerios mate.[/quote']

I personally feel Huntelaar and Afonso Alves should be rated the same as they have roughly been playing as well as the other over tha last year and a bit. That means a rise for Alves to 91 too.m :)