THE JEWEL OF THE NILE - The African Championship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...HAND UP for this one.... Will take SIMBAFC if it is a choice but you really need to learn to spell Tasmania properly

22 Smith Street, Simba, Tasmania 7000. Isn't that the one?

Asante Kotoko outclassed 1º de Agosto and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cheryshev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against 1º de Agosto, Asante Kotoko are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Asante Kotoko have now won 6 games in a row after beating 1º de Agosto setting a new club record.

With this result we have 99% won the title!!! :D

Shame i lost the cup final, so unlucky to concede in the last minute and then go on to lose the trophy on penalties...would have been a dream first season winning the double but at least there is something to aim for next season now! ;)

Asante Kotoko beat AS Vita Club 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Cheryshev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gabriel and Madlung were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sulley MUNTARI is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

Tyler BLACKETT is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

Asante Kotoko have now won 7 games in a row after beating AS Vita Club setting a new club record.

After their result against AS Vita Club, Asante Kotoko are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Boooooooom CHAMPIONS!! B) :cool:

Asante Kotoko beat Kaizer Chiefs 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ramos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Tyler BLACKETT is back from a domestic suspension and is available for selection.

Sulley MUNTARI is back from a domestic suspension and is available for selection.

Asante Kotoko have now won 8 games in a row after beating Kaizer Chiefs setting a new club record.

After their result against Kaizer Chiefs, Asante Kotoko are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Asante Kotoko have won Division 1!

After a fantastic season with Asante Kotoko, Denis CHERYSHEV is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

Asante Kotoko have finished First in Division 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first season but work to do just missed promotion x 2, be nice to get revamping the squads again [h=2]League Tables[/h]

Division 2

[TABLE=class: tabledata, width: 100%]

[TR]

Pos Team P GD Pts [/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1 spacer.gif[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: team left]Simba SC ©[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2 spacer.gif[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: team left]AS Kaloum Star (P)[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: tablespacer, colspan: 25, align: center] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: totalfinances]

[TD]3 spacer.gif[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: team left]FERROVIARIO DE MAPUTO[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]26[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4 spacer.gif[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: team left]CS Constantine (P)[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

th?id=JN.GIXhfky3piEN44Soom42Fg&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• 3 weeks later...

Asante Kotoko beat AS Vita Club 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Fekir scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bernardeschi and Benteke were also amongst the goalscorers.

1st win of the season, lost the first 2 games because i had to play a weak side in both, because firstly of the Charity Shield and then my new transfers not being match fit, the 3rd round saw us get a draw and now we finally see the true potential of the team.

Eyebrows were raised when i decided to sell the most important players of last years champion squad but i believe we find ourselves in a stronger position now and that is always the target after each transfer period. Departures included big names such as Leali, A.Ramos, Muntari and Cheryshev making way for some standout stars including Coke, Adnan, Cech, Manquillo, Fekir, Casemiro, Benteke and Medel. So the chase for back to back titles is now on!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Changed from Simba who I had briefly before new valuations made that team weakest in the divisions.

Rebuilding of Raja Casablanca with mixed form now.

Towards bottom end of Division 2 at present. Expect to be much better shape in 2 months

Sad I had to quit RC as a result of the new interface, but good to see they are managed. Interested to see what you can do with them, I left behind a young and talented squad behind with some depth too! :)

• 3 weeks later...