Sign in to follow this  
Dennis Baks

FC Barcelona: Need advice what to do with this offer on Manuel Neuer ?

I have with my FC Barcelona squad, 3 world-class goalkeepers.

* Manuel Neuer

* Thibaut Courtois

* David De Gea

Now another manager offers me 20m + Diego Costa for Manuel Neuer. My attack in the squad isn't that weak at all, but what is your guys opinion on this. Below i will put my strikers.

* Lionel Messi

* Cristiano Ronaldo

* Luis Suarez

* Sergio Aguero

* Junior Neymar (but he plays as winger on the left, i play very offensive)

Trading the highest rated Keeper in the game for one striker that is worst that any of the strikers you have, is for me a no brainer, don't make the deal of course.

Anyway, i really don't understand why do you have those 3 keepers, it's only one position, you can't rotate them enough and they must have concerns by now. If you want Diego Costa, trade him with De Gea or even Courtois, i'm sure that whoever is in the other side will be happier to have one of the few high rated keepers in the game.

Well, i guess that must be a very competitive setup then!

maybe it makes him feel good? He can take his players out now and then to dust them off like the little toys he collects in real life?

But frankly, stop player hogging.  :mad:

Sell the two keepers behind Neuer, an 87- keeper as backup is more than enough.

You don't need so much top players at all.

I guess your GW is quite empty lol!

In my Sampdoria for instance, I keep two ranges. Main XI is composed by top players 90+, while my backups ranges are 87- for the backup keeper and 89- for outfield backup players, with a first squad of 25 (11 main XI, 11 backups, 3 utility extra players). Most of my backups come directly from my youth system, talents I usually sign for cheap prices. Winning a lot of cups and I won the Champions League with youth promoted players subbed in being decisive! It's much more fun when players are spreaded.