Vincent Kompany Dropped Rating

Kompany' date=' the captain of a Champions League side, captain of the Belgian National Team and only 29, has had his rating dropped from 94 to 93. I'm pretty certain this should not have happened. Any thoughts from anyone?[/quote']

He's been poor for a long time now. No complaints from me even though I have him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

n

Captain is irrelevant whilst age is still debated amongst these forums. But, the bigger issue is he's had a poor 12 months (if not longer) based on his own standards. The -1 is the right call but I'm sure he could get his 94 back if he gets back to the level he was at previously

nope. SM, or Soccerwiki for that matter, hardly gives an experienced player a raise back even if they perform well. The last i can recall about an experienced player being justly treated is Pirlo getting a raise only after there's a massive outcry. In all honesty, Pique should not have dropped to 94 and neither should have Lahm. But well, its not like anyone cares.

Soccerwiki favours young players too much. 

n

nope. SM, or Soccerwiki for that matter, hardly gives an experienced player a raise back even if they perform well. The last i can recall about an experienced player being justly treated is Pirlo getting a raise only after there's a massive outcry. In all honesty, Pique should not have dropped to 94 and neither should have Lahm. But well, its not like anyone cares.

Soccerwiki favours young players too much. 

Aduriz got a rise to 91 today at 34 years of age. But yeah, I get your point. 

• 3 weeks later...