Game World Maintenance

Steven

Haha yeah I noticed in EC7046 that after the maintenance that everything had rolled back to Tuesday meaning all transfers from Tuesday to Today didn't exist and Wednesday pasts games hadn't been played. It is closed again now hopefully they fix it. I did try and contact Devs Bamber and Pete as I saw them online on the forum but strangely they have opted not to take private messages. I did send in a bug report but with me still having a bug report unanswered after nearly a month I wasn't holding much hope there.

I did try and contact Devs Bamber and Pete as I saw them online on the forum but strangely they have opted not to take private messages.

Any member of SM who uses the forum should have this facility switched on. I'll ask them to switch it on as it's just good customer service (even though I am your main point of contact).

I did send in a bug report but with me still having a bug report unanswered after nearly a month I wasn't holding much hope there.

Fire me a PM with the ticket no and i'll get it chased up.

From our Facebook page:

"Just a quick update re the Game World maintenance. There has been a serious hardware failure at our data centre in the USA. The Game Worlds that have been effected will be back up and available at 10:00 BST tomorrow. We are having to reschedule tonight's games for those Game Worlds that are effected."

From our Facebook page:

"Just a quick update re the Game World maintenance. There has been a serious hardware failure at our data centre in the USA. The Game Worlds that have been effected will be back up and available at 10:00 BST tomorrow. We are having to reschedule tonight's games for those Game Worlds that are effected."

This new improvements are very slow, when will we get the new match engine?

It does seem that some worlds are running in the back ground for example English 7777 , where I think my Bath played a playoff match last night without the team being changed from the 2nd XI I had put in the previous match to rest players.,,, + it will also mean in the those worlds some managers may get timed out as they can't log in but will have passed the 30 day limit

I also presume gold membership will be extended by at least 2 days... as the game has really been playable all yesterday and most of today depending on where you live.

I'm in the process of trying to get another update so that I know what's happening to tonight's fixtures. Re Gold Days i'm suggesting that 2 days get reallocated to GM accounts.

So far I have looked at two and have lost 4-1 and 4-0 but would not have selected the players nor the tactics for they games. At the moment they results seem to be standing. I was cutting some teams but after this farce and if these results (important ones) stand then I will be quitting completely.