Game World Maintenance

Steven

From our Facebook page:

"We're still carrying out urgent work on some Game Worlds because we're in the process of rearranging fixtures due to the problems with our servers. This will be resolved later today."

I'll keep everyone updated throughout today.

From our Facebook page:

"We're still carrying out urgent work on some Game Worlds because we're in the process of rearranging fixtures due to the problems with our servers. This will be resolved later today."

I'll keep everyone updated throughout today.

Thanks mate

1. I am extremely ****** off at what has happened mainly because I have lost some vital games that I didn't get the chance to select a team or tactics. A couple of these will certainly cost me a European place which has a knock on effect in cash earnings etc.

2. I am a fair person and to be fair this seems to have been a serious fault in the server which has taken a while to fix and caused a lot of work for the guys that run the game however I don't understand why some players in my game worlds seem to have been able to get onto some worlds yet I couldn't get onto any.

I appreciate that Steven will keep us up to date and that he is actually trying his best to keep us informed and keep everyone happy but I am now at the stage where I guess I am going to have to accept that these games that I lost are not going to be cancelled as that sounds far too much to ask.

At a time where I am cutting down on teams gradually until I feel I have the right amount that I can do justice to and keep the family happy, this is probably the worst thing that could have happened as I feel that I am going to cut down to 0 teams by time my gold runs out. I have played for 9 years but since the extremely boring single game was introduced, the attention to the multi player game has been poor. I have 157 days of gold left and what happens between now and then will be crucial to my decision.

Thanks Steven for doing the best that you can and hopefully my faith in the multi player game will be restored.

We experienced problems with our servers on 31 July. This meant that some Game Worlds were down for approximately 24 hours whilst we carried out urgent work to get them back online.

As a result of this we have had to reschedule fixtures from 31 July as well as 1 & 2 August. They will now be played a week later as the entire fixtures are being rescheduled.

This means that your club will not be playing any fixtures until the weekend of 7 August.

There are still a few outstanding issues that we are working to resolve.

Thank you for your continued patience.

We experienced problems with our servers on 31 July. This meant that some Game Worlds were down for approximately 24 hours whilst we carried out urgent work to get them back online.

As a result of this we have had to reschedule fixtures from 31 July as well as 1 & 2 August. They will now be played a week later as the entire fixtures are being rescheduled.

This means that your club will not be playing any fixtures until the weekend of 7 August.

There are still a few outstanding issues that we are working to resolve.

Thank you for your continued patience.

I have two sets of 3 worlds which run together. I have 1 world out of each set affected by this problem. Am I to understand that I will now have a world in each set that will be 2 fixtures behind the other two. This will spoil the whole purpose of me creating these worlds so that they could run together.

I'm sorry but this whole time I have been more irritated by what has happened to my transfers. Fair enough you've all done a great job getting the fixtures rescheduled, but why are my completed transfers from the past week not completed anymore? Also I sold a player and it still says it's only accepted which means I have 20m less than I should have. No way in accessing the new player database either. WC setup/

Well that makes it official now that they have ruined my concept of running three worlds side by side fighting for PRIZES. Not just one set of three worlds but two sets of three worlds they have ruined. I only have two sets of worlds that do that and they have knackered both. All you get from them is sorry for the inconvenience. You have knackered both sets of worlds and I would call that more than an inconvenience.

I want a solution to the problem. I want these worlds to run side by side as they sere set up to do. So can you not reset the other two worlds in the group of three and delay there fixtures by a week. I am really fuming about this. I can see me leaving this game for good as SM are good for nothing as far as I can see.

I have never been with an organisation that treats there customers with so much disdain.

Just out interest Klor' date=' whats the idea behind having the three set-ups running alongside each other?.[/color']

Well my idea was to have 3 worlds running side by side that competed with each other for a set number of PRIZES. After every game I would put an update on my forum thread to show how everyone was doing. How can I do that now when one of the worlds is now two games behind the other two worlds. They have now done this to the two sets of three worlds that I run in this way. SM are an absolute joke.

I am still raging that games were played in the gold championships that I am in without me being able to access any of them to change my team and tactics. What makes it worse is that my complaint wasn't even acknowledged. As someone already said, I have never known paying customers to be treated in such a dreadful manner and it will eventually be the downfall of the game as more and more refuse to renew gold membership. I credited Steven with doing what he could but after my complaint being totally ignored, I take it back. I suppose I will just have to accept that I have been treated disgracefully. Very disappointing and a course in customer relations is badly needed by the people that work for SM.

And I have also just noticed that the first pre season friendlies in GC279 have failed to play tonight.