Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Soccer Manager Blog

Not entirely sure where the best place is for this thread but i've taken a guess and say it's here. I'm in the process of setting up a blog for Soccer Manager. It'll be a good opportunity for me to update everyone re all things SM as not everyone visits the forum, uses twitter / Facebook etc. I thought i'd also be good to make it more interesting and mix it up with football related articles as well (probably why i've chosen this area of the forum). So the question is would any of you be interested in contributing to it? You could write about whatever you wanted, whether it's a scout report on a specific player, a match preview / review, tactical analysis, experience on SM, article on your Game World etc.

I would be up for contributing a few posts to the blog on a mix of football related subjects' date=' will the format be just the same as it is here on the SM forum?[/quote']

I'll try and grab a screenshot tomorrow morning so that you've an idea of what it'll look like. Feel free drop me a DM and that also goes to you as well [uSER=38078]Pip[/uSER] :-)

Yes, would be good for SM

I have a blog for gameworld EC7046 - an external site run by myself and 7046 managers write for it

Not added since new forum coz trying to work out how to get an article added ALL IN ONE POST. wastes it wen have to SPLIT my article into 2 posts

Hoping to get blog back on the forum ---

The EC7046 BLOG is here https://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/

​[uSER=1105]craig[/uSER] [uSER=6721]Noisy[/uSER] drop me a PM. [uSER=90840]Sir Rahul[/uSER] i've justed replied to yours.

I'm unable to send PM's since new forum started, I highlighted this but was told to empty msg box

says i have 19 messages so don't know how its full or not letting me send PM's, I can only contact people via the ingame chat

hope you can help on what I can do to send PM's again

I'm unable to send PM's since new forum started' date=' I highlighted this but was told to empty msg box

says i have 19 messages so don't know how its full or not letting me send PM's, I can only contact people via the ingame chat

hope you can help on what I can do to send PM's again[/quote']

I had this issue as well Craig so I deleted all messages and it still would't let me send PM's as says box was full. I then noticed that you had to go back and delete permanently from the trash, once I done this it works fine.

I had this issue as well Craig so I deleted all messages and it still would't let me send PM's as says box was full. I then noticed that you had to go back and delete permanently from the trash' date=' once I done this it works fine.[/quote']

cheers Dan

My trash box is empty so I can't delete anything from there, am totally baffled and frustrated at not being able to contact anyone by PM.

Not entirely sure where the best place is for this thread but i've taken a guess and say it's here. I'm in the process of setting up a blog for Soccer Manager. It'll be a good opportunity for me to update everyone re all things SM as not everyone visits the forum' date=' uses twitter / Facebook etc. I thought i'd also be good to make it more interesting and mix it up with football related articles as well (probably why i've chosen this area of the forum). So the question is would any of you be interested in contributing to it? You could write about whatever you wanted, whether it's a scout report on a specific player, a match preview / review, tactical analysis, experience on SM, article on your Game World etc.[/quote']

Interested.