Pedro's custom world concept

Safir

Hi' date=' I am very interested in joining this setup, something different to all of the GW's I currently participate in.

Current forum-based GW's I play in include 'Caledonia - The Alba Championship' and 'Ye Olde English Invitational', just to give you an idea that I am a long-term manager :)[/quote']

Sure thing, mate!

I've seen you around the forum a few times and I like to give new guys a chance. :)

I'm sure Safir will agree.

Hi' date=' I am very interested in joining this setup, something different to all of the GW's I currently participate in.

Current forum-based GW's I play in include 'Caledonia - The Alba Championship' and 'Ye Olde English Invitational', just to give you an idea that I am a long-term manager :)[/quote']

Sure thing' date=' mate!

I've seen you around the forum a few times and I like to give new guys a chance. :)

I'm sure Safir will agree.[/quote']

Yeah, absolutely, we'd be happy to bring you in!

I am also interested' date=' my username is: tuggers[/quote']

Alright, I checked your history and it's okay.

You're completely new to the forum, but I'd take a gamble and let you in.

Safir's the boss tho.

Btw Safir, LauraAFCA is also interested.

She's been absent from the forum recently and who'd blame her?

She's a very trustworthy manager.

And finally, what would you say to a 35k stadium cap?

A few seats more would be okay.

If you accept, I'd like to pick PSV, please!

You could already give Dinamo Zagreb to Tino.

Interested managers could already start thinking about their club and then post their choice on this thread, please! :)

Alright' date=' I checked your history and it's okay.

You're completely new to the forum, but I'd take a gamble and let you in.

Safir's the boss tho.

Btw Safir, LauraAFCA is also interested.

She's been absent from the forum recently and who'd blame her?

She's a very trustworthy manager.

And finally, what would you say to a 35k stadium cap?

A few seats more would be okay.

If you accept, I'd like to pick PSV, please!

You could already give Dinamo Zagreb to Tino.

Interested managers could already start thinking about their club and then post their choice on this thread, please! :)[/quote']

Sounds good to me!

Would like to join if there's still a spot left. My username is Mamić Zdravko and the desired club is Lokomotiva Zagreb.

I played Worlds a few years ago on another account and would like to start playing again in a competitive GW. :D

I'm finally not the only Croatian here :D :D

1 of the interested people is now confirmed and I have a 16th person interested.

Could you start thinking about the club you wanna pick' date=' guys?

Cheers!

So far, the chosen teams are Spurs, PSV, D. Zagreb and Nice.[/quote']

Right, this one is just about ready to go! Now we just need everyone's in-game accounts and clubs :D. It would be good if everyone is roughly close-ish in stadium capacity so if someone leaves it doesn't make one team much less attractive than others

I'll reserve myself New York City FC (33.3k!)

Would like to join if there's still a spot left. My username is Mamić Zdravko and the desired club is Lokomotiva Zagreb.

I played Worlds a few years ago on another account and would like to start playing again in a competitive GW. :D

Sorry' date=' mate, unless 1 of the interested managers gets cold feet, you'll have to be on the reserve list. :(

Right, this one is just about ready to go! Now we just need everyone's in-game accounts and clubs :D. It would be good if everyone is roughly close-ish in stadium capacity so if someone leaves it doesn't make one team much less attractive than others

I'll reserve myself New York City FC (33.3k!)

Instead of offering people their clubs, you ould should enable the "private application" feature on the GW's settings.

There's a long standing bug, which sometimes doesn't let you offer clubs to managers who have empty slots.

The account, I'm gonna use (Mourinho Guardiola :P), has the username "moupep".

Right' date=' this one is just about ready to go! Now we just need everyone's in-game accounts and clubs :D. It would be good if everyone is roughly close-ish in stadium capacity so if someone leaves it doesn't make one team much less attractive than others

I'll reserve myself New York City FC (33.3k!)[/quote']

Tino (Forum), username: tino_forum :).

Club is Dinamo Zagreb :).

Right' date=' this one is just about ready to go! Now we just need everyone's in-game accounts and clubs :D. It would be good if everyone is roughly close-ish in stadium capacity so if someone leaves it doesn't make one team much less attractive than others

I'll reserve myself New York City FC (33.3k!)[/quote']

Rahul W, username: rahul.3

Club is Spurs