Pitch me your idea for a custom, and I will fully fund a custom with the best scheme!

Arsenalisbest

So I have over time been earning credits over the years through prize gameworlds, and just recently I have achieved 15000 credits. Now, I have no interest in Gold membership(don't need it) or club slots(I use 3/10 of my current slots) and I really don't want to waste my credits on a standard game world. Which leaves making a custom game world. Now I have always wanted to do such a thing, but I haven't had a great idea in years, so I'm in need in help. Pitch me your idea, and I will fully fund the creation of a custom with the best scheme!

So I have over time been earning credits over the years through prize gameworlds' date=' and just recently I have achieved 15000 credits. Now, I have no interest in Gold membership(don't need it) or club slots(I use 3/10 of my current slots) and I really don't want to waste my credits on a standard game world. Which leaves making a custom game world. Now I have always wanted to do such a thing, but I haven't had a great idea in years, so I'm in need in help. Pitch me your idea, and I will fully fund the creation of a custom with the best scheme![/quote']

I don't have any right now, but I can probably come up with one quick.

I'll let you know, mate.

I'd like a few pointers tho, so I can think of sth that you'll fancy.

For example, do you want a low, medium or high budget?

Small, medium or big teams?

Empty or standard squads?

Okay, I've come up with sth: a setup designed to help out struggling teams.

- Empty squads;

- 80M starting budget;

- 2 divisions of 8 teams;

- 4 promoted to division 1, 4 relegated to division 2;

- Squad cap of 25.

- Stadium cap of 50k.

In the first 4 seasons, the signing rating cap will be 85.

From season 1 to season 4, each manager will be allowed to buy 2 players over the rating cap, per season.

- The champion and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-87 rated players, the following season;

- 3rd and 4th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-88 rated players, the following season;

- 5th and 6th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-89 rated players, the following season;

- 7th and 8th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-90 rated players, the following season.

In season 5, the signing rating cap rises to 86.

From season 5 to season 8, the higher rated players, each manager will be allowed to buy, will be 1 rating point higher.

So the champi​on and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy up to 2 87-88 rated players, the following season.

87-89 for 3rd and 4th places, 87-90 for 5th and 6th and 87-91 for the 7th and 8th placed teams.

In season 9, the signing rating cap will rise to 87 and stay there.

The system will follow the same logic.

- The champion and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 88-89 rated players, the following season;

- 2 88-90 rated players for 3rd and 4th places;

​- 2 88-91 rated players for 5th and 6th;

- And ​2 88+ rated players for the 7th and 8th placed teams.

That's it! :P

My idea

for custom game world

Format:

standard squads

2 divisions with 10 teams each

so in total 20 clubs

18 games in season

3 teams relegated and 3 promoted

Squad/rating cap:

squad cap - first team: between 23 and 26 players

youth team: between 18 and 20 players

and STRICT RULE - every manager must have all his youngsters in youth team

before first round in every season and that have to be like

I said between 18 and 20 players

youngsters that were in youth team on start of the season

can play only friendly games and there could be some Youth Cup through friendlies

rating cap - max. 94+ rated is 2

max. 92-93 rated is 4

max. 90-91 rated is 6

no limit for players 89 or less

Budget:

starting budget could be 80 millions

only cash deals

Last but important - all managers can pick their club before creating a game world

so you can manage Cambridge if you want :)

Okay' date=' I've come up with sth: a setup designed to help out struggling teams.

- Empty squads;

- 80M starting budget;

- 2 divisions of 8 teams;

- 4 promoted to division 1, 4 relegated to division 2;

- Squad cap of 25.

- Stadium cap of 50k.

In the first 4 seasons, the signing rating cap will be 85.

From season 1 to season 4, each manager will be allowed to buy 2 players over the rating cap, per season.

- The champion and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-87 rated players, the following season;

- 3rd and 4th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-88 rated players, the following season;

- 5th and 6th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-89 rated players, the following season;

- 7th and 8th placed teams of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 86-90 rated players, the following season.

In season 5, the signing rating cap rises to 86.

From season 5 to season 8, the higher rated players, each manager will be allowed to buy, will be 1 rating point higher.

So the champi​on and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy up to 2 87-88 rated players, the following season.

87-89 for 3rd and 4th places, 87-90 for 5th and 6th and 87-91 for the 7th and 8th placed teams.

In season 9, the signing rating cap will rise to 87 and stay there.

The system will follow the same logic.

- The champion and runner-up of both divisions will be allowed to buy 2 88-89 rated players, the following season;

- 2 88-90 rated players for 3rd and 4th places;

​- 2 88-91 rated players for 5th and 6th;

- And ​2 88+ rated players for the 7th and 8th placed teams.

That's it! :P[/quote']

Nice rules but I think it is too much 4 clubs relegated.

10 or 12 depending on the interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have an idea in which the B sides try to win the title get me?

Similar to racky's B Sides setup. But much more of a concept.

The concept.

10/12/14/16 managers, all depending on the interest.

Each manager will need to accounts however as they will manage two teams in the setup.

All the powerhouse teams such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich will be in Division 1.

All the B sides will be in Division 5, such as Real Madrid Castilla, Barcelona B, Bayern Munich II.

Division 2-4 will consists of different rated teams.

The goal is to guide the B side into Division 1 and win the title.

Here's the small catch though.

-A rating cap will be put into place so you don't immediately go buy your power house best players. Somewhere around the 83-85 mark.

-Possibly an age limit, such as under 23?

So if you manager Barcelona B, you will have to fight through each division until you get to Division 1 and win the title.

With the rating cap, serious scouting will have to be done and your powerhouse team will help you with that as well.

My idea is to have a 12 team one division setup in which every manager changes team after every season. This is to run for 12 seasons to make sure that every manager manages every team in the league.

I was going to give points to every manager depending on where they finished in the league. You could adopt a F1 points system for the top ten teams in the league, bottom two teams receive no points. Then each season becomes a race. At the end of the 12 seasons you crown the winner who has the most points.

Note that I am still accepting suggestions, so don't feel like I have already chosen as what I said yes to still is being debated about. I also recently had this idea to have a GW where it centers around Streak to the Top like bets but the managers choose the bets from a list that is based on the current standings of the tables, and based on the result you get a random punishment/benefit, or you could bet on someone else's game to attempt to inflict a random punishment on them, and if you fail the punishment gets inflicted on you. The amount of bets would be limited, and the list of bets would be created before the gameworld, and those with winning streaks would have bonuses. Thoughts?

Any update???

It seems as the Purgatory(or whatever) gameworld idea has fallen apart' date=' so I'm back to considering suggestions. Mind that when I say "pitch me your best idea for a custom" I mean don't just say "let's do 2 divisions with rating cap and you play your way to the top and that's it", I'm looking for concepts of gameworlds that revolve around unique ideas. If I wanted a plain division 5 to 1 setup I'd join a English Championship.

My idea is to have a 12 team one division setup in which every manager changes team after every season. This is to run for 12 seasons to make sure that every manager manages every team in the league.

I was going to give points to every manager depending on where they finished in the league. You could adopt a F1 points system for the top ten teams in the league, bottom two teams receive no points. Then each season becomes a race. At the end of the 12 seasons you crown the winner who has the most points.

Too complicated. You would have to re add everyone after every season.

What about the one Pip suggested? That is unique and sounded good.

This. Sadly it has sort of fallen though' date=' so I'm considering new ideas.

An under 25 League, 150mil budget, 2 divisions of 10 clubs, 3 relegated 3 promoted, everyone is allowed one 91, one 92, and one 93 player, Rating cap for the rest of the squad set at 90, Squad cap 25-30 players (maybe 25 + 5 youths?)

Would also involve the idea of prize players, i'm just tossing around a raw idea, i'm not sure how to make this an interesting long term GW, it would be a bit similar to el capitan and bu me out, which are possibly my 2 favorite gameworlds atm, hence this type of idea ;)

• 2 weeks later...