Sign in to follow this  
MaoaM

Cash injections (Online)

I dont understand why some clubs are getting massive cash injections (One guy in EC 106 got a £67million injection). Thats bull. Either everyone should get that amount (Which I really dont want to happen) or northing should happen. Or go back to the system of years ago when at the start of the season you got around 8 million investment.

I assume the huge investment is due to clubs being in a large amount of debt. But why should they be bailed out while someone like me who puts in the time and effort to keep my finances balanced be punished due to having to sell players?

Fix this please. The game has already died a massive amount since you brought this awful forum into place, this investment just makes it seem pointless to play anymore...

You can sort of see where SM are coming from by injecting funds into cash-strapped clubs but I think they should do it gradually by injecting small amounts every season rather than one huge LOTTO cheque. This is a bad precedent to set as why now should a club/manager bust their balls to get themselves out of debt by selling the best assets if they are just better to wait until the debt ceiling rises high enough for them to be eligible for this financial aid. Nice try SM but back to the thinktank you go.

The cash injections have nothing to do with debt. I run my finances well and had nearly £40m but I got a cash injection of £92m. The gameworld is very competitive and money was of value, but now everybody has cash the value of it has gone down. Bizarre, can't see the point. I would love to know why these cash injections have been implemented, but until somebody in the know tells us we'll just have to keep speculating??