Is now the right time to sell Ribery?

magnet matt

Is Franck Ribery worth selling now after his rating drop and his current injury?

I'm -1million in my budget at the moment so I could do with clawing some money back. I have Bastian Schweinsteiger who I'm also going to sell but I'm thinking now may be the time to say goodbye to Ribery and I'm wondering what your thoughts on the matter are?

Thanks for your advice :).

He could rise to 91 next review' date=' but you could also sign some other player if possible. It depends on what are you looking for.[/quote']

Yeah, he's relatively cheap as well. Not after anything as such just any good player that's around as there often aren't that many. At the moment the best options in my GW are Reus, Higuain, Douglas and then in November Diego Costa and Suarez become free but I'm going to go after them regardless.

Yeah' date=' he's relatively cheap as well. Not after anything as such just any good player that's around as there often aren't that many. At the moment the best options in my GW are Reus, Higuain, Douglas and then in November Diego Costa and Suarez become free but I'm going to go after them regardless.[/quote']

Reus is VERY interesting... Go for him!

• 1 month later...