Sign in to follow this  
The Original Gooner

The WC Challenge - Match report thread.

Re: The WC Challenge - Match report thread.

How the **** did Feyenoord get 35 million? its unfair lol

Anyway must be to compensate for the lack of managerial skill :P

Napoli going for the under 90s lol

You expecting these players to shoot up before the season end?

:rolleyes:

Feyernood complete the double signings of Shovkovski(91) and Fabian Ernst(91) for a joint fee of 20m.These signings have put Feyernoods bank balance down to 11.4m and they are now focusing on selling players to get their money back to normal.

P.s I pity all you managers going for under 90s and hoping for rt changes.I feel your pain.:P

I am not hoping for anything... I just know that fenin is a very talented player and anyway he is just a sub :) . If i would have wanted to, i would have signed ernst, but i choose not to

Feyernood big sell out!

Feyernood have announced all their players for sale from now to Thursday afternoon.

The manager will be listening to all deals(not Ernst and shovosksi lol)and will accept any reasonable ones.

Elsewhere, tommorows fixtures:

Napoli - Rennes

Predicted score 2 - 1

Manchester City - Feyernood

Predicted score 1 - 1

West Ham - Sampdoria

Predicted score 2 - 1

These are the top fixtures and their predicted scorelines.

Will stop posting too much from now on so as to avoid spam

that prediction is insulting lol

DELGADO_Cesar_20040828_GH_R.jpg

DELGADO WARNS WHU

Delgado warned West Ham United that he couldnt wait to run at the over rated Ferdinand and promised to make life miserable for the English lad...

how this mini challenge works out is waiting to be seen

Also Sampdoria have bought an Italian CM BaroneSimone%20Barone%20(Palermo)%20(Omega).jpg

by the way is a word rhyming with bell and startting with h automatically censored on the notice boards?shocking really

testing :****

FEyernood sign Distn(89) from Man City for a good fee of 6.8m.This brings Feyernoods bank balance down to 4m and will not be buying any more players this year.They will be looking to offload may players though.

Dortmund Manager Confident

Borussia Dortmund appoint Tom Pham as manager to replace the ex-manager who is causing the club to under perform. He brought him three players with him for his first match against Udinese tonight.

The first to sign was Jonas Gutierrez. Gutierrez will be playing on both wings this season with Fernando Arce on the opposite side. He cost the club 8M and Martin Amedick and Sahr Senesie.

gutierrez_jonas_550681.jpg

The second to seal a deal right back Arne Friedrich. Also bought from an external club, Friedrich cost the club 4M and Daniel Gordon and Nelson Valdez. Not cheap at all.

arne_friedrich.jpg

The last to join was Mexican winger Fernando Arce, signed from Morelia for a price of 1M and Delron Buckley and Sebastian Kehl.

capt.sge.uvm65.090707034507.photo00.photo.default-401x512.jpg

WHU 9 - SAMPODORA 1

west hams new signings, benjani (88) and ralhjic (89) both scored today as benjani scored 4 goals on debut, rahljic scoring 3 be4 getting a red cARD AND scott parker the captain scoring two goals.

'it was a great game' said josh dagnall, 'and im not sure y the other team put their LM in goal today but sometimes you get lucky as we did'

'rahljic got red carded, a broken hand and a hatrick on his debut. thats pretty much doing everything you can possibly do''Its very nice to be in the top 3, i think its where we deserve and where we will stay all season.'

rahljic is suspended for 3 games but will be out with injry for about 4 weeks anyway.

WHU all the way to promotion!

!!!!!!!!!!

west ham are interested in a Central mid to replace rahljiv who only just came to the club for a fee of 4.4m.

Man city 0 - 2 Feyernood

Feyernood's new signings proved to be a success as they stole a 2 - 0 away win in a tricky encounter.Guzman and Makaay got on the scoresheet for Feyernood.

Man City had a man sent off in the second half and Distin who feyernod bought yesterday got an 8 rating and helped his side keep a clean sheet.

BEWARE !my REIGN HAS ONLY BEGUN.

haHA hades your napoli sucks!:P

haha kartik your sampdoria sucks

Napoli has achieved all of it's targets: friedel, muratori, gokhan, simunek, ivanovic, riera, sulejmani, witsel, lamah, foggia, rakitic, dejagah, fenin and lucarelli.

I have 3 more players on the transfer list. After i'll sell them you'll have a big surprise my next acquisition (expected to happen in about 1 month)

By that time, i hope i will break at least top 5 (even if lucarelli is injured for 5 weeks :mad: )

Dortmund 5-1 Udinese

Dortmund stay on top after a great win over title contenders Udinese at the Westfalenstadion. A Tinga hat-trick and two goals from Frei and Arce sealed the game for the German side. A great debut for Arce, Friedrich, and Gutierrez.

Highlights:

8: GOAL!! - A speculative chip by Cristian ZAPATA is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

10: GOAL!! - Paulo TINGA finishes from a yard

28: BOOKED - Robert KOVAC is booked for an off-the-ball incident

31: GOAL!! - A poor clearance falls to Alexander FREI who smacks the ball past the despairing keeper!

33: BOOKED - Florian KRINGE dives in the box for a penalty, the ref is having none of it and issues a yellow card

48: GOAL!! - An inch perfect cross from the wing is met by the towering Fernando ARCE, who nods home!

54: GOAL!! - Paulo TINGA thunders in an overhead kick! Fanastic athleticism!

74: GOAL!! - Paulo TINGA finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!

tinga_get205.jpg

Man of the Match Paulo Tinga Who Also Nets A Hat-Trick

Dortmund Upgrade Youth Squad

Borussia Dortmund have signed six more players, four for the youth squad and two stay in the senior squad.

The first to join Dortmund was Brazilian right back Ramos Edson who joined for a fee of 100K from 3rd division AEK Athens. He flew in to Dortmund yesterday.

35093_jogador.jpg

The second signing was a Frenchman, one of the three new Frenchman at the Westfalenstadion. David N'Gog was captured for a fee of 125K from another 3rd division side, Paris SG.

542527949_small.jpg

The third to join will be the first English at Dortmund for some long time, and it is 33-year old center back Sol Campbell. Although old, he is still very solid, and we will see if 5.5M was worthed it.

images383151_SolCampbell_s.jpg

The second player to join the senior squad and the fourth to join Westfalenstadion is German midfielder Jermaine Jones. The ex-Nurnberg captain cost Dortmund just 1.6M.

343801_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

The second Frenchman was defensive midfielder Moussa Sissoko. The Frenchman cost the club a mere 375K and was signed from Toulouse, a fellow fourth division club.

moussass.jpg

The last to join was another French, winger Loris Arnaud. Arnaud joined N'Gog from Paris SG and cost the club 550K, the club's record for an U21 under Tom Pham's reign.

medium_2007_Arnaud_HD.jpg

Feyernood signings so far:

Ernst 262.jpg

Shovkovski Shovkovskiy4.jpg

Distin ManCityDistin_468x668.jpg

Feyernoods results so far:

01 Dec Division 4 H 1 - 1 West Ham United D Match Report

Score Centre

05 Dec Division 4 A 2 - 0 Manchester City W Match Report

Score Centre

Obviously the signings are showing their stuff