Sign in to follow this  
The Original Gooner

The WC Challenge - Match report thread.

Re: The WC Challenge - Match report thread.

Napoli has achieved all of it's targets: friedel' date=' muratori, gokhan, simunek, ivanovic, riera, sulejmani, witsel, lamah, foggia, rakitic, dejagah, fenin and lucarelli.

I have 3 more players on the transfer list. After i'll sell them you'll have a big surprise my next acquisition (expected to happen in about 1 month)

By that time, i hope i will break at least top 5 (even if lucarelli is injured for 5 weeks :mad: )[/quote']

You have brought in some quality players,I will agree,but your managerial skill is not too high.

Napoli 0 - 2 Rennes.

My prediction is that, by mid season,you will be about 6th or 7th.

I in contrast,have also brought in some quality players,see post above,but only 3, and only needed signings.

Even though I had much more money than you,I chose to bring in 3 players,because I am confident in my(high) managerial skills .

Manchester City 0 - 2 Feyernood

My prediction is that, by mid season,I will be in 3rd or fourth place.

P.S perfectly honest post,just expressing my opinion

My aim is to build a competitive squad in 2-3 months. I don't buy 90 rated players who are gonna drop in a few weeks or months (i'm not saying that ernst or distin are going to drop).

Regarding my managerial skills... we'll see about that at the end of the championship

I don't think that is your decision :) . Pletikosa would have been a much better choice. Croatia is playing very well, Shatior are in the race for the title and they played pretty well in CL.

My friedel is also playing well for blackburn, he is a very constant goalkeeper and despite his age (which is not that important for goalkeepers) i think he will raise to 90 or even 91

Real Betis 0 - 1 Feyernood

Feyernood grasped an away win over a strong Betis side with a 1 - 0 nil win thanks to Nik Hofs in the 41st min.This encounter was highly competitive as Real Betis were the favorites as well.Before the match,the manager told his players to fight and seperate the men from the boys,which they did.

Other Results

Napoli 6 - 1 America(lm was in goal and everyone was out of position so it dosent really count,but I'm not sure hades will complain)

Middlesbrough 4 - 0 Sampdoria(karthik will probably quit them soon)

and...

Dortmund 1 - 1 Rennes(finally someone held Tom back)

These results put Feyernood 3rd with 7 pts,Dortmund 1st with 7 pts,Napoli 4th with 6 pts,and Sampdoria 16th with 3 pts

it's not my fault that america played like that... I'm pleased with the result, some of my guys played really well, althogh i would like to play every game with managed and strong teams

Guest Toggs

spartakseason2rt4ie5.th.jpg

Squad is ready for season 3...

This was oviously a lie as Toggs has set his sights on 3 Midfielders ( As we only have 5 ) to stregthen that part of the field for the fourth-coming season.

Feyernood complete 4th and 5th signings!

Feyernood today added Jemmali and Barbarez to their squad to shapen up the squad and add some real quality to the squad.This two cost about 9m combined and are going to be the final signings the managers make this year.