USDL - US Development League

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would probably be better if you set it to "private application" mode' date='

Due to that long standing SM bug, which sometimes doesn't let you offer clubs to managers who have available slots.

That said, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to offer me my club; username - ronaldomessi. :P

[/quote']

Yes, there is a bug indeed and a few people cannot receive invitations.

I just changed to Private Application so everyone whos not in there yet has to apply for their own team.

Game World ID : 240632

Ah' date=' nevermind then, don't put me on the list. Want to choose my players.[/quote']

Really sorry mate, the GW is full however there are a couple of guys that haven't applied for their teams.

Would you like to keep an eye on this thread? If any of the 3 lads won't bother to join us, you can replace him before the GW starts and you'll have the chance to choose your own players.

Really sorry mate' date=' the GW is full however there are a couple of guys that haven't applied for their teams.

Would you like to keep an eye on this thread? If any of the 3 lads won't bother to join us, you can replace him before the GW starts and you'll have the chance to choose your own players.[/quote']

I'm keeping an eye on it as I'm still interested. Let me know.