League of Laughters

KopStar

Just to confirm its P/E off, 3 up/down and squad cap 35 (just to spite you Keith).

Additionally talking to people on messages theyve said its fairer to random draw and then allow for trades rather than give out Dinamo and Braga so sorry guys.

But all of this is pointless if we cant fill this up so please invite some people so we can get this up soon.

Just to confirm its P/E off' date=' 3 up/down and squad cap 35 (just to spite you Keith).

Additionally talking to people on messages theyve said its fairer to random draw and then allow for trades rather than give out Dinamo and Braga so sorry guys.

But all of this is pointless if we cant fill this up so please invite some people so we can get this up soon. [/quote']

Fair enough :D

Just to confirm its P/E off' date=' 3 up/down and squad cap 35 (just to spite you Keith).

But all of this is pointless if we cant fill this up so please invite some people so we can get this up soon. [/quote']

you git! :P Nah thats fairly good,P/E off is a good thing.

You just pipped me to stay in the top flight of 'The Future Is Asia' :)

That was very enjoyable! Hope Gamba enjoy divsion 2. Ill probably be joining you in a season or two!

WE HAVE 4 PLACES LEFT! Im about to go to bed as its late in Aussie land but hopefully we can fill these up by the time I wake up again!

Updated the first thread with that confirmation to rules on the last page.

I also wanted any specific feedback on the starting conditions. Currently its

Div 1: 30mil (+sales) + 750k wages

Div 2: 20mil (+sales) + 700k wages

Do we think that hits the mark or does it need bigger/smaller wage differences. I was initially going to go for 725k/650k but chose to give clubs a fair bit of leeway.

Also any specific feedback on the Div 2 conditions. Under discussion were:

- Div 2 rules- if we want this what would be the structure? Ideally if we go with this something simple. Im inclined to say that the differential in spending between the divsions should hopefully cause a mechanism to keep transfers interesting every season.

- Closer's idea of wages pegged to league finish from next season.

- Quotas on promoted teams buying from relegated teams to force the mechanism discussed.

Updated the first thread with that confirmation to rules on the last page.

I also wanted any specific feedback on the starting conditions. Currently its

Div 1: 30mil (+sales) + 750k wages

Div 2: 20mil (+sales) + 700k wages

Do we think that hits the mark or does it need bigger/smaller wage differences. I was initially going to go for 725k/650k but chose to give clubs a fair bit of leeway.

Also any specific feedback on the Div 2 conditions. Under discussion were:

- Div 2 rules- if we want this what would be the structure? Ideally if we go with this something simple. Im inclined to say that the differential in spending between the divsions should hopefully cause a mechanism to keep transfers interesting every season.

- Closer's idea of wages pegged to league finish from next season.

- Quotas on promoted teams buying from relegated teams to force the mechanism discussed.

All looks good to me and I like the idea of wages legged to league finish position.

Also anything that will ensure internal transfers take place will help keep things interesting.

Have given some punishments a thought so theyre transparent and we know what to expect. There will be 3 classes of punishment.

Exceeding spending by less than 500k or wage bill by less than 5k

- Season suspension for highest rated player for rest of season. If a new player is bought in that is higher rated than the initially suspended player, then the new highest rated player will complete the suspension. (applies to both)

- In the case of wage bill, club has 48 hours to sell and get back under the cap. No wage bill punishments for the following season. (this is specific to wage cap as it obviously wont work with spending)

- Club will have 5% reduction in starting budget for following season. (applies to both)

Exceeding spending by less than 1 million or wage bill by less than 20k

- Season suspension for highest rated player for rest of season. If a new player is bought in that is higher rated than the initially suspended player, then the new highest rated player will complete the suspension. (applies to both)

- In the case of wage bill, club has 48 hours to sell and get back under the cap. (this is specific to wage cap as it obviously wont work with spending)

- Club will have a 25% reduction in spending budget for following season (22.5mil for Div 1, 15 mil for Div 2)

- Wages for following season will reduced by 20k the following season. (applies to both)

Exceeding spending by more 1 million or wage bill by more than 20k

- Season suspension for THREE highest rated player for rest of season. Same rule applies, it will always be the 3 highest rated players. (applies to both)

- Club will have a 75% reduction in following season spending. (7.5mi for Div 1, 5mil for Div2)

- Wages for following season will be reduction by 50k.

• ‚ÄčNOTE: If a team is relegated the 25%/75% reduction or 20k/50k will apply on top of any drops that are mandated by relegation.