Fixtures 26 October

Steven

We're currently working on a bug fix that has effected the fixtures for 26 October. Once this has been fixed the fixtures will be played and fitness will be updated accordingly so that no one loses out.

I am just going to quote you on that and hopefully it is done before the league game on the 28th. I do not want a mad rush at the 11th hour to make the changes.

Fixture done, but all is wrong.

I played a cup match yesterday, and now I have lost one day of rest for my players!

One example: goalkeeper as usual drop under 100 after match, but after two days recover all physical condition.

Yesterday Neuer was 100% , Today is 89%, tomorrow wil be 97%.

Iniesta drop from 100% to 71% (really? how this is possible?), and next match rise only to... 79...

Fix the bug. We pay a lot of money for this.

Fixture done' date=' but all is wrong.

I played a cup match yesterday, and now I have lost one day of rest for my players!

One example: goalkeeper as usual drop under 100 after match, but after two days recover all physical condition.

Yesterday Neuer was 100% , Today is 89%, tomorrow wil be 97%.

Iniesta drop from 100% to 71% (really? how this is possible?), and next match rise only to... 79...

Fix the bug. We pay a lot of money for this.

[/quote']

Yeah, I had a hunch that the fitness will/was never able to be fixed, based on past experience(s).

Goalkeepers rarely* go below 100%, unless they are just bought.

* used to be never, until bugs came along, soon it might be changed to frequently.

• 2 weeks later...
New missing match tonight. After 3h 30' no result here in 3 GW.

Ok. Here is the problem: I have a fitness drop too high for these players who have played two days ago. I've players with fitness under 80%

The cause is the late result for the cup match? I think so.

rq4ll.jpg

This is the fitness condition for other GW where I've played a cup match 2 days ago WITHOUT the late result.

Ooil9.jpg

No players under 80%.

Same cup match, same day, with different fitness calculation.