Potential New Gameworld

I have currently been trying to figure out a strategy to implement into a new Gameworld. I would like to create a GW which would essentially put everybody onto an 'even-keel', I know this has been done before by using the generic features in a custom gameworld such as; all teams start with no players and the exact same amount of funds. This starts off well for a season or two before Real Madrid seriously out gains revenue in comparison to Falkrik for example who started out with 500million but have ended up with negative funds.

I have yet to work out a couple of components such as starting funds and amount of teams/ divisions. What I have concluded is; All teams will start with no players. There will be no squad cap as Stadium sizes for all the clubs will near enough be equal ranging from 10,000-10,887 (which will make balancing a large squad difficult)

Partick Thistle

Stockport Country

Aalesunds FK

St. Johnstone

Oldham Athletic

Chesterfield

CD Huachipato

Cwmbran Town

CA Rentistas

FC Thun

Luton Town

SC Cambuur

Rochdale

Zulte Waregem

Airdrieonians

Crewe Alexandria

Lincoln City

Colchester United

Piast Gliwice

Bangkok United

Carolina RailHawks

Club Fenix

Club Libertad

FC Nordsjaelland

Mansfield Town

Merthyr Town

Red Star

Ruch Chorzów

SonderjyskE

Spezia Calcio

Wycombe Wanderers

Yaracuyanos FC

These are the teams I have so far, does anybody know of anymore clubs that have stadia around 10,000-11,000 or know of any of the stadia I have mentioned being developed?

Also is 10,000 enough or should I increase the it too 12,000 or 15,0000? I don't want the stadiums too large as squads will start to get massive.

You'll want enough revenue coming in to allow for wages and transfer action. Ideally you could increase the stadium cap by a bit while implementing a squad cap. Also depends on what your starting budget is, but with a stadium of 10000 you aren't likely to get in many fans especially the small clubs and hence will not be able to afford high wages.

To make everything fair, implement a stadium cap (higher though), squad cap and a player-rating cap (88 and below?) for the first season. If not the last one at least the first two. Use empty squads as well (goes without saying).

I have currently been trying to figure out a strategy to implement into a new Gameworld. I would like to create a GW which would essentially put everybody onto an 'even-keel'' date=' I know this has been done before by using the generic features in a custom gameworld such as; all teams start with no players and the exact same amount of funds. This starts off well for a season or two before Real Madrid seriously out gains revenue in comparison to Falkrik for example who started out with 500million but have ended up with negative funds.

I have yet to work out a couple of components such as starting funds and amount of teams/ divisions. What I have concluded is; All teams will start with no players. There will be no squad cap as Stadium sizes for all the clubs will near enough be equal ranging from 10,000-10,887 (which will make balancing a large squad difficult)

Partick Thistle

Stockport Country

Aalesunds FK

St. Johnstone

Oldham Athletic

Chesterfield

CD Huachipato

Cwmbran Town

CA Rentistas

FC Thun

Luton Town

SC Cambuur

Rochdale

Zulte Waregem

Airdrieonians

Crewe Alexandria

Lincoln City

Colchester United

Piast Gliwice

Bangkok United

Carolina RailHawks

Club Fenix

Club Libertad

FC Nordsjaelland

Mansfield Town

Merthyr Town

Red Star

Ruch Chorzów

SonderjyskE

Spezia Calcio

Wycombe Wanderers

Yaracuyanos FC

These are the teams I have so far, does anybody know of anymore clubs that have stadia around 10,000-11,000 or know of any of the stadia I have mentioned being developed?

Also is 10,000 enough or should I increase the it too 12,000 or 15,0000? I don't want the stadiums too large as squads will start to get massive. [/quote']

I like the idea of small clubs.

It's possible to make it with tiny teams.

I'm in this setup (created way after this more rigorous financial system was adopted by SM).

I've started with a squad valued under 8M and with a 5M initial budget.

I've had countless home matches where my attendances were in the hundreds.

Today (early season 4) good scouting allowed me to have a starting XI with an average rating of 93.

I'd be interested, in case you got enough managers.

However, and to make things easier, I'd implement a 15k stadium cap.

I really wouldn't include more than 16 clubs.