Sign in to follow this  
matea

SM & SW are hilarious

I've decided to write this topic because SM didn't added this player :

Patrick Petre

Club : Dinamo Bucuresti

For whom who are not romanian, this player is one of Romania's hottest talents, making his debut and scoring his 1st goal more than a year ago.

Despite being in the first team for more than 12 months, he hasn't been added yet on the database. Ok, maybe he doesn't play regularly but my frustration is that I can't add new players on SW because SW requires "level 4 or above reputation to add this data", and that despite adding alot of new information before the implementation of this stupid rule. The issue is that SW doesn't have a precise solution on growing your reputation.

I've decided to write this topic because SM didn't added this player :

Patrick Petre

Club : Dinamo Bucuresti

For whom who are not romanian' date=' this player is one of Romania's hottest talents, making his debut and scoring his 1st goal more than a year ago.

Despite being in the first team for more than 12 months, he hasn't been added yet on the database. Ok, maybe he doesn't play regularly but my frustration is that I can't add new players on SW because SW requires "level 4 or above reputation to add this data", and that despite adding alot of new information before the implementation of this stupid rule. The issue is that SW doesn't have a precise solution on growing your reputation.[/quote']

Nice post, mate!

It's always good to see people expose SW's absolute ineptitude.

They haven't also added 2 other indisputable starters for their clubs, which play in their respective countries' 1st divisions.

Those leagues are fairly competitive too.

I won't say their names, as there are a lot of moochers lurking around these threads and I plan on buying these 2 players in this custom setup.

I could tell some SW bigwig via PM tho.

Not that they care about what people think, obviously... :o

Please Please Please Soccerwiki allow new SW users to add stuff to the database!!!!

We all know SW is flawed beyond belief. Partly because there arent enough users contributing, so why would you restrain your users still further by not allowing them to add or edit information.

Currently a user on level 1 may only add referree information, and can only add 1 at a time, until it get approved.

SW you are a waste of space until you can get the fundamentals right.

Please Please Please Soccerwiki allow new SW users to add stuff to the database!!!!

We all know SW is flawed beyond belief. Partly because there arent enough users contributing, so why would you restrain your users still further by not allowing them to add or edit information.

Currently a user on level 1 may only add referree information, and can only add 1 at a time, until it get approved.

SW you are a waste of space until you can get the fundamentals right.

lol you obviously werent there when SW was launched then. 

Ive admin'd it for years now, its not flawed, & it took years to put right and remove all the idiots that abused SW.

in a nutshell - no.

for every 1 genuine user wanting to make edits, there are about 1000 who want to trash the data.

simply bide your time, editing staff/officials and voting. your points build up over time IF your making the right submissions and voting.

its a system of trust. 

lol you obviously werent there when SW was launched then. 

Ive admin'd it for years now, its not flawed, & it took years to put right and remove all the idiots that abused SW.

in a nutshell - no.

for every 1 genuine user wanting to make edits, there are about 1000 who want to trash the data.

simply bide your time, editing staff/officials and voting. your points build up over time IF your making the right submissions and voting.

its a system of trust. 

It's not flawed? That's hilarious!