Manager Activity

Steven

One of the areas of the game that will be changing shortly is manager activity within the game. This change was highlighted back in September. SM Worlds is a social game. It works best when there are active managers within a Game World. A managers experience can be ruined due to other managers inactivity within their Game World. This was echoed in the numerous focus groups that we have held over the past few months.

It has been suggested to change the required login of once every 30 days within Game Worlds to 21 days for example. However, after much discussion we have decided that this would not work because for example an inactive manager might change from logging in once every 30 days to the newly required once every 21 days. Due to this we are looking to give each manager an activity rating and this was be based on their actions within the game. If a managers activity rating drops too low they will be removed from the Game World.

I understand its annoying some managers are not very active but surely they are better than no manager at all.... Both for SM in money terms & the managers in the game world. In the Gold Worlds I am in its got to the point where the likes of good PSG, Dortmund, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool & even United sides are often not taken over when the manager leaves but raided.

SM should not turn the game into 'homework' or change the terms like this that people bought credits for. It does not effect me directly as I have only a few clubs & am natural active in the game but I would hate to see the numbers drop by even more in the Gold game worlds.

I always thought it was crazy that when you log in every day, but then go on vacation for 5 weeks to a place without internet you lose all your teams. I wasn't online last december because of the holidays, but despite bein' online everyday (most of the time multiple times a day even), both before and after that, I still lost all my teams.

I always thought it was crazy that when you log in every day' date=' but then go on vacation for 5 weeks to a place without internet you lose all your teams. I wasn't online last december because of the holidays, but despite bein' online everyday (most of the time multiple times a day even), both before and after that, I still lost all my teams.[/quote']

^ QFT.

Not every place has internet access, so I think it would be great if you retain the holiday mode in the new relaunch.

Active managers could lose teams if they happen to go on holiday to a place with no internet available, thus causing more emptier GWs around and potentially more managers not renewing gold or even quit SM for good. For instance, I bought gold managment mainly for holiday mode and the "stored instructions" (I took a glance to GC7, in the new relaunch version it seems to have disappeared!).